Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Any one spouse, parent, sibling may get jealous. This happens when son or daughter is grown up and is in same job.

Such a competition is well shown in the movie Abhimaan. Both are singers. When Jaya becomes more popular than him, Amit feel jealously towards her resulting in a break up

Meera sandhu
Its depends upon nature of parent if parent not able to love his child than this thing may happen.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Its depends upon nature of parent if parent not able to love his child than this thing may happen.

Sometimes a little room for jealousy can overcome the love in the hearts of the parents but not for always. It can me momentarily and may not be for a longer duration in most of the cases.

Live in the present :)
I don't think parents feel jealous towards kids rather they always pray for the success of their kids.My parents always pray for me those who feel jealous of their kids are not to be called their parents. :)
I don't think parents feel jealous towards kids rather they always pray for the success of their kids.My parents always pray for me those who feel jealous of their kids are not to be called their parents. :)

Yet, I have seen a few parents, who said, "I know it earlier itself that you will come under my feet someday" :evil: :evil: . It may be jealous or something else. But the truth is that, that parent is feeling happy inside his mind that his kid failed :(

Meera sandhu

Yet, I have seen a few parents, who said, "I know it earlier itself that you will come under my feet someday" :evil: :evil: . It may be jealous or something else. But the truth is that, that parent is feeling happy inside his mind that his kid failed :(

But those are not the ideal parents, parents always feel more happy when their kids get success what they could not acheived themselves in their life. :blink:

But those are not the ideal parents, parents always feel more happy when their kids get success what they could not acheived themselves in their life. :blink:

it was a common topic of our old Bollywood movies......crashes of father of old principles and son with new ideas..... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Now, such movies have become rare to see

Meera sandhu
Hmm, Kalyani, Usha ,Sandhya and Asha,

I guess more than a parent-child jealousy, i see that there is jealousy among spouses who works in the same field

that results in abuses and stuff!!!

hmm!

Hi Swetha, yes I have seen jealousy among spouses, especially those who are in same type of professions, but it does exist between parents and children too. Actually jealousy is a natural human feeling and is there in everyone, but depending upon circumstances, maturity etc. etc. it may or may not rear its ugly head to become prominent!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

it was a common topic of our old Bollywood movies......crashes of father of old principles and son with new ideas..... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Now, such movies have become rare to see

That is not jealousy though this happens with everyone this is what a generation gap and people always have a difference of opinions with their parents and kids and that is normal. :blink:
In some cases parents also feel jealous of their kids and they try to ruin the kids life. this is very rare cases only

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.