The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Exactly the same I had one...
Actually I had two colours..
But when I returned after my Onam vacation, someone stole one of those plants.

Can you get me some flower plants there. It would be special if got from kerala

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/

I think every flower of Kerala, you will get from Tamil Nadu too :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu

sure Robert. she will send through the mail. (flower plants)

Digital Plants. ;) ;) ;) :P :P :P

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
:unsure:

sure Robert. she will send through the mail. (flower plants)

Digital Plants.

Just kidding me? Your presence of mind is much appreciated.

j) ;) ;) :P :P :P

Can you tell me how its kajal is made?

I don't know many of us know about Nithyakalyani Flower which is found mostly in lavander colour. I have attached some of the photos for you. Let me know know your view on these.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8974]}

Yes that's Periwinkle also found in white color, the white color flowers are used as remedy for diabetes.

Nowadays you get them many more colors kalyani like light pink,dark magenta and also maroon..We call it sada pushpa which means flowering all through the year..

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8975]}

Yes we get those new hybrid ones too here! I think Tulu is quite similar to Marathi, we call these flowers 'sadaphuli' meaning the same thing, flowering through out the year!! :) Although medicinally, the traditionally only pink and white varieties are used.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I don't know many of us know about Nithyakalyani Flower which is found mostly in lavander colour. I have attached some of the photos for you. Let me know know your view on these.

Yes that's Periwinkle also found in white color, the white color flowers are used as remedy for diabetes.

I'm happy to know that hybrid varities are at your place Kalyani Madam. May I know where you are from? Can you get me some plants?

Nowadays you get them many more colors kalyani like light pink,dark magenta and also maroon..We call it sada pushpa which means flowering all through the year..

Yes we get those new hybrid ones too here! I think Tulu is quite similar to Marathi, we call these flowers 'sadaphuli' meaning the same thing, flowering through out the year!! :) Although medicinally, the traditionally only pink and white varieties are used.

I'm happy to know that hybrid varities are at your place Kalyani Madam. May I know where you are from? Can you get me some plants?

I also seen for first time this color nithyakalyani flower.

Kalyani, we have a lot of Konkani speaking people in Mangalore and I am told that it is very similar to Marathi, and a lot o words find their way from konkani to tulu and vice versa...I agree that only the original breed is used for medication,The leaves are very bitter and according to my uncle who is diabetic, he has been advised to eat 6-7 fresh leaves of this plant every day ....

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Kalyani, we have a lot of Konkani speaking people in Mangalore and I am told that it is very similar to Marathi, and a lot o words find their way from konkani to tulu and vice versa...I agree that only the original breed is used for medication,The leaves are very bitter and according to my uncle who is diabetic, he has been advised to eat 6-7 fresh leaves of this plant every day ....

This is the great information for diabetic patients. thanks for sharing.

Thank you said by: usha manohar
Yes, my grand pa says the same thing to my sister. I think this is true. :)

www.hashtutorials.weebly.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.