The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It is simply not wise to ignore youth or young talent when coming to innovative tasks.. on the other hand experience is needed in completing a task successfully. So both play a important role..
I dislike counting years since birth. Also experience cannot be properly measured in terms of number of years. What matters is energy and willingness to learn and update. A sixty years old could be more active and smart than a forty years old. It is also possible that a younger one could be more experienced even in lesser number of years. Experience is what you have learnt and not how many years you have put in.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Its always said that Experience is the biggest asset one have in his/her respective fields.
But, its also a fact we cannot just ignore the Dynamic-Ready to Rock attitude of youth.
What do u feel??? Which one is really the ONE ???

This has already been debated by all of us once before and if I am nit mistaken that thread is still live....however, to add my two bits most of us when we were young felt that we can change the world with our Dynamic-Ready to Rock attitude, but it is not possible since there is no experience and also maturity because that comes with experience and age.You mellow with age and you become less passionate and more reasonable about issues which is what is required to take major decisions...This is also true of being able to infuse new ideas that we get from the youngsters which definitely makes a difference while making decisions.
Finally it all depends on the individual and age may just be an added factor ...Some at sixty may have the dynamic energy of a twenty year old and vice versa...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Its always said that Experience is the biggest asset one have in his/her respective fields.
But, its also a fact we cannot just ignore the Dynamic-Ready to Rock attitude of youth.

The Dynamic-Ready to Rock attitude of youth is welcome, but the youth has to prove it. I know a considerable number of Dynamic-Ready to Rock youth. are just empty talkers. See at the central government. young and dynamic were welcomed because they had a grand track record.

ya.. proving one's metal matters...
And by the way,Central govt and Young leaders??????????!!!!!!!!!!!! Scindia and Pilot.. I don't see anyother... :laugh: :P

No party is ready to give more seats to youngsters in cabinet ministry.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
I dislike counting years since birth. Also experience cannot be properly measured in terms of number of years. What matters is energy and willingness to learn and update. A sixty years old could be more active and smart than a forty years old. It is also possible that a younger one could be more experienced even in lesser number of years. Experience is what you have learnt and not how many years you have put in.

Nicely explained sir....
The best answer for this thread....
I 100% agree with those points.......

Yes, for example we can take a banking profession.....My hubby used to quote many such experiences...
Many employees are there in banking field with age 40+ or 10-15 years experience, income around 20-30 thousand or still in assistant manager grade.
So, it's not the number of years that really matters...... but the count of valuable seconds that pass by, made it worth :) :) :)

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Young people are more dynamic than the old people.Old people have experience but young people have new methods of working.

Sharmistha Banerjee

Experience is very important. If a young guy is in touch with the experienced and learned people, his working and thinking capability gets increased. He can finally give us the best output which other youngsters can't.
Dynamic and rocking attitude is good but many a times youngsters do silly mistakes. Such mistakes can make them repent later.
Hence the combination of both is important.
i hav been told by one of the members that this is one of the most discussed topic in boddunan.. is it so?

Actually similar topic has been discussed earlier. This is interesting as well as debatable topic.

If you ask me, I will vote for Youth and Young talents.It should be front end whereas the others Age & Experince should play back end role.

Back end and front end, in computer terms ;) ;)

Of course Sandhya. I mean Things need to be performed by youngsters. But we have to accept and follow the instructions from the experienced persons.

Top level administration must include serious, experienced and matured people. Administrative decisions are very serious and person should be very calm and patient. Rocking and dynamic inexperienced activies have no space here. Thus the young guys are good till managerial levels.

This is possible only when he is in touch with the experienced and matured person. The person may be his parents or teacher or some friend or collegue or may be boss. He may have knowledge and intelligence but without proper guidance he can do nothing.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.