The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Its always said that Experience is the biggest asset one have in his/her respective fields.
But, its also a fact we cannot just ignore the Dynamic-Ready to Rock attitude of youth.
What do u feel??? Which one is really the ONE ???

The Dynamic-Ready to Rock attitude of youth is welcome, but the youth has to prove it. I know a considerable number of Dynamic-Ready to Rock youth. are just empty talkers. See at the central government. young and dynamic were welcomed because they had a grand track record.

ya.. proving one's metal matters...
And by the way,Central govt and Young leaders??????????!!!!!!!!!!!! Scindia and Pilot.. I don't see anyother... :laugh: :P

No party is ready to give more seats to youngsters in cabinet ministry.

This is true because cabinet ministry is not a matter of joke. They have great responsibilities.
Recently I have come across a news that Sachin Pilot has been promoted. Now he is part of the cabinet ministry.
Its always said that Experience is the biggest asset one have in his/her respective fields.
But, its also a fact we cannot just ignore the Dynamic-Ready to Rock attitude of youth.
What do u feel??? Which one is really the ONE ???

If you ask me, I will vote for Youth and Young talents.It should be front end whereas the others Age & Experince should play back end role.

Back end and front end, in computer terms ;) ;)

Of course Sandhya. I mean Things need to be performed by youngsters. But we have to accept and follow the instructions from the experienced persons.

Then tell me, according to you, which is front end and which is back end? :P

prepared to face back-end from front and have some share of mixture of both. Grab as much as you can from the data base otherwise there are chances of structure and operating system faults concurring too often. :laugh:

Now lets discuss a scenario.. Everyone till now was saying to keep the experienced at the back end and make use of it etc.
Just consider a new company started its working.. Many new,talented,skilled workers are recruited..These are the ones who do all the hard work... they are given a particular salary.. ok.. then we appoint a director or an advisor for the company.. who is a experienced one in that field.. he will be given a huge amount as salary compared to the workers... Doesn't it seems something wrong..!!!!!!!!!!

In a market economy, everyone gets what the market evaluates. This is all a matter of demand and supply. The skilled and experienced are in short supply. Hence they get more. The new talented are in large supply in relation to demand. So, they get less. There is no justice or equity in market economy.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I dislike counting years since birth. Also experience cannot be properly measured in terms of number of years. What matters is energy and willingness to learn and update. A sixty years old could be more active and smart than a forty years old. It is also possible that a younger one could be more experienced even in lesser number of years. Experience is what you have learnt and not how many years you have put in.

This is possible only when he is in touch with the experienced and matured person. The person may be his parents or teacher or some friend or collegue or may be boss. He may have knowledge and intelligence but without proper guidance he can do nothing.

If any one- young or old- is keen to update himself and increase his work value, he will learn from all knowledgeable persons- old and new and also read professional literature. Personally, I voluntarily retired in 1991. Presently, I am in central excise consultancy. I have learnt a lot from younger who were longer in the job and hence more experienced than me. My experience in terms of number of years in current job is only ten years but this is qualitatively more than that of those with experience of twenty years. That is why I say that age and experience both cannot be considered entirely in number of years. Attitude, health, zeal and willingness to update matter more.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.