Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think it is the respect which the fans gives to Amitabh because of the good work he has done and doing from many years.

Want to make each day Accountable

There have been temples built for other actors and actresses so why not Amitabh , even i it was only his chappals that were being worshiped. Honestly Indians are crazy, to go to such length, it is only those who have no better work and largely have nothing else to occupy their minds who do such things.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I still don't understand, why those celebrities are made GOD.
I have heard one saying of SAIBABA. He used t o say that we all are GOD, it is just you don't know and I knew it.

Want to make each day Accountable

Ronark, You may be heard by mistake, Lord Saibaba never said we all are God or he is God. He said we are servants of God. You may be missed the word servent

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

People just make Amitabh God.They want to see him beside God.Actually they do so just because they are of great fan of him.And they became mad by doing so.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Building temple for the people who are alive is just madness towards that person, this does not harm anyone

I think it is the respect which the fans gives to Amitabh because of the good work he has done and doing from many years.

Is Amitabh the first person to have done good work?
There have been temples built for other actors and actresses so why not Amitabh , even i it was only his chappals that were being worshiped. Honestly Indians are crazy, to go to such length, it is only those who have no better work and largely have nothing else to occupy their minds who do such things.

Yes, its the height of madness
No he is not the first person, but some people become mad on some person though the person is normal one. Ok let us talk about our families. For example take the issue of my family. My dad has a younger sister.My grany and grand fa are no more. So we only looking after her. My dad has 4 siblings. one elder sister, 2 younger brothers and 1 younger sister. The younger sister is unmarried. So no one are there to look after her. Remaining 2 brothers won't even try to know about her. But she always try to get the things from us and give to her other brother though he won't even think after her.

this is what called madness. she even steal things from us and give to other brother.

No he is not the first person, but some people become mad on some person though the person is normal one. Ok let us talk about our families. For example take the issue of my family. My dad has a younger sister.My grany and grand fa are no more. So we only looking after her. My dad has 4 siblings. one elder sister, 2 younger brothers and 1 younger sister. The younger sister is unmarried. So no one are there to look after her. Remaining 2 brothers won't even try to know about her. But she always try to get the things from us and give to her other brother though he won't even think after her.

this is what called madness. she even steal things from us and give to other brother.

That's a good example you gave to substantiate your argument. I liked it.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.