Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Ronark, You may be heard by mistake, Lord Saibaba never said we all are God or he is God. He said we are servants of God. You may be missed the word servent

Saibaba said, 'There is a god in every one of us.'
There have been temples built for other actors and actresses so why not Amitabh , even i it was only his chappals that were being worshiped. Honestly Indians are crazy, to go to such length, it is only those who have no better work and largely have nothing else to occupy their minds who do such things.

Yes such deeds are the handiwork of idle minds.
So Rambabuji, some times people will be mad of others and they even see god in them .

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Friends one forum is already here still I would like to write my reply here. This forum has connection with that.

I have seen OMG -Oh My God movie.
In that movie it was clearly mentioned - Who is God? Where is God? How one should behave with the God?

No celebrity is God. It is just for earning money and making people fools.
Yes, you are right devyani, no celebrity is god. fanatism should need to be in limit

Yes, you are right devyani, no celebrity is god. fanatism should need to be in limit

Now Bala saheb is treated as god in maratha.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Yes, but frankly in earlier he is not such a good person to treat as a GOD. By the way now a days any celebrity passway people started making him GOD

Yes, but frankly in earlier he is not such a good person to treat as a GOD. By the way now a days any celebrity passway people started making him GOD

Our people are in the habit of seeing all the virtues in a man after death. Why so?
Rambabuji, Amithab is not a God he is just actor a great actor. But in some cities people pray him, they even built a temple to him. this shows their admiration thats it.

I never entertain any kind of man worships. Every one needs to be treated as human being. He may be a celebrity. He is not God.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
One may be a good actor or politician but this is their profession, so they should not be treated as God. They are human like us.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.