Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Rambabuji, Amithab is not a God he is just actor a great actor. But in some cities people pray him, they even built a temple to him. this shows their admiration thats it.

I never entertain any kind of man worships. Every one needs to be treated as human being. He may be a celebrity. He is not God.

That's a good attitude dear Robert. I appreciate it.
In south India, it's a common practice to do milk abhishekam of hero's cut-outs just before the release of a movie. i will say, it's just rubbish. instead give that milk to some baby to drink

Meera sandhu
In south India, it's a common practice to do milk abhishekam of hero's cut-outs just before the release of a movie. i will say, it's just rubbish. instead give that milk to some baby to drink

i have seen big big cut out of heroes and heroines in south, this is also sight pollution.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I can't understand the mentally of such people. Really one will thinks what to say such people.
Yes some fans do anything for the celebrity they love..They cross any limit...like commit suicide if the film gets flop.. This is extreme case. I don't think Amitabh ji himself thinks he is god as long as that continues nothing harm to society.. But this type of worship and temple exist all over India for many celebrities...

Someone committing suicide for film of their hero getting flop is really and a limit of stupidity. I really think how fools people who do that how can they give away their life for such a small reason. :evil:
PEople get crazy of the celebrities and they behave in this manner

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

PEople get crazy of the celebrities and they behave in this manner

People are really too sentimental who follow them. They are like kids as kids are the first who try to copy the celebrities like my daughter who is 4 years of age now and dance like Katrina Kaif. :)

That's quite a humanitarian suggestion. kudos to you
I only felt more than a human but God that is Y.s.r. Rajashekhar reddy the exchief minister of Andhra Pradesh.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Yes some fans do anything for the celebrity they love..They cross any limit...like commit suicide if the film gets flop.. This is extreme case. I don't think Amitabh ji himself thinks he is god as long as that continues nothing harm to society.. But this type of worship and temple exist all over India for many celebrities...

Someone committing suicide for film of their hero getting flop is really and a limit of stupidity. I really think how fools people who do that how can they give away their life for such a small reason. :evil:

Such people are maniacs. Theirs is a blind adulation
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.