Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Amitabh is a human being with great achievements and a huge fan following. But it is mere nonsense to give him the place of God. Even he would not like this. :angry:

We take adulation to ridiculous proportions
Amitabh is a human being with great achievements and a huge fan following. But it is mere nonsense to give him the place of God. Even he would not like this. :angry:

Yes consider the Cricket matches. The frenzy goes to the extent that people start burning effigies of the players if they lose a match. There are temples of film actors. So many gurus around who are blindly followed. But this is India. ;)

Live in the present :)

Yes consider the Cricket matches. The frenzy goes to the extent that people start burning effigies of the players if they lose a match. There are temples of film actors. So many gurus around who are blindly followed. But this is India. ;)

I don' remember the series, when Dhoni lost the series, his newly built home was ransacked by those very fans who revered him a few days ago. This s fanaticism.

yes, i agree. he is just a simple man

yes, showing respect to him in this manner is something like dishonour or insulting him. am sure.

Meera sandhu

yes, i agree. he is just a simple man

yes, showing respect to him in this manner is something like dishonour or insulting him. am sure.

Perhaps he himself will abhor it.
Actually this is one type of madness. Amitji is a human and works like all other. He is a good man but not god.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
If he is the God then every body should worship him.People just becomes crazy and just think him as God.

Sharmistha Banerjee
No he is not there is difference in Man and God no man can become God its people wish they may worship a common man its their wish but I don't agree with them. :)
B) Amitabh is not god. He is human being like you and me. But some fans of Amitabh worship him. Like some fan of Sachin Tedulkar also worship him.quote="rambabu" post=306631]It seems so. It happened in a south Calcutta temple where Amitabh’s Sandalas that he wore in ‘Agneepath,’ were worshipped

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/big-bs-sandals-worshipped-by-fans-at-his-temple/1015418/[/quote]
B) Yes we can say it madness but fan of Amit said that it is love and affection. It is not good practice. Earlier some person compare Indira Gandhi with Durga Mata.
Actually this is one type of madness. Amitji is a human and works like all other. He is a good man but not god.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.