The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Come on guys, how much more gullible can we humans become to believe in such things??? Maybe the Mayan calender does end on 21 Dec 2012, but then isn't it logical that a new calender count starts the next day just like on on every 1st January?
There is no end otherwise those who believe in horoscopes would have known that their life ended on 21st Dec 2012! :laugh:

Hahahah..see how fast we believe that world was going to come to an end? hahahah

by the way, your reply aroused a question in my mind, if they excaveted the calender ending till 2012; they must have excavated the new calender beneath it, right?

Then how come the hocus focus was made on the new one?

I am sure as you stated, NASA predicts the world may not come to an end, but what do we say about humans? they may drink heavily on that day or do some family planning (in the fear that the world might end) and if not on dec 21,2012 , i am sure on August 21,2013 will be a day to remember :p :p

He he he! That's right Swetha, people who really believe that are going to party hard that night and then suffer the consequences on August 21! Now that is what I call a real DOOMSDAY! :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh:

Children's day will be shifted to Aug 21st... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Ha ha ha! With a significantly higher surge in the population!! :woohoo: :woohoo:

And we could call it BOOMSDAY LOL.... :laugh:

Yes, that is more appropriate than Doomsday, but still an impending doom for the fathers to be!!! :evil: :laugh: :laugh:

LOL, that of course, he has to face the consequences ... :laugh:

Imagine they will gather up and beat up the person who predicts that the world will come to an end....hhehehe

Swetha Shenoy
Come on guys, how much more gullible can we humans become to believe in such things??? Maybe the Mayan calender does end on 21 Dec 2012, but then isn't it logical that a new calender count starts the next day just like on on every 1st January?
There is no end otherwise those who believe in horoscopes would have known that their life ended on 21st Dec 2012! :laugh:

Hahahah..see how fast we believe that world was going to come to an end? hahahah

by the way, your reply aroused a question in my mind, if they excaveted the calender ending till 2012; they must have excavated the new calender beneath it, right?

I am sure as you stated, NASA predicts the world may not come to an end, but what do we say about humans? they may drink heavily on that day or do some family planning (in the fear that the world might end) and if not on dec 21,2012 , i am sure on August 21,2013 will be a day to remember :p :p

He he he! That's right Swetha, people who really believe that are going to party hard that night and then suffer the consequences on August 21! Now that is what I call a real DOOMSDAY! :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh:

Children's day will be shifted to Aug 21st... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Ha ha ha! With a significantly higher surge in the population!! :woohoo: :woohoo:

Yes, that is more appropriate than Doomsday, but still an impending doom for the fathers to be!!! :evil: :laugh: :laugh:

This is to keep you informed that only 15 (Fifteen) days are left. Lets be ready to welcome 21 December 2012.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/

Imagine they will gather up and beat up the person who predicts that the world will come to an end....hhehehe

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: That could turn into a next great World War!! :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: That could turn into a next great World War!! :laugh:

New thought while almost everyone in this world is think thinking about peace across the world :blink: :blink: :blink:

Something like the end of Dwapara yuga ( hope I am correct) when the yaadavas fought each other and perished before the final doom... :dry:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Something like the end of Dwapara yuga ( hope I am correct) when the yaadavas fought each other and perished before the final doom... :dry:

I too am not sure but I think it was Dwapara yuga!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I would like to compare and contrast Mayan Calendar issue with the Y2K issue which was the talk of the world in the year 1999.

I would like to compare and contrast Mayan Calendar issue with the Y2K issue which was the talk of the world in the year 1999.

Just wait and see the year enters smoothly in to 2013, without any issue

Y2K issue was a technical problem. The computes were programmed to work till the year 1999. a period of 1000 hears is big enough ad normally you don't care till the century would come to an end. Nobody believed that the world would end in 1999. The Mayan calendar issue is different. Here the issue is of bad logic and superstition.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

All will wait for Januaury first but now all are waiting to cross 21 December. :unsure: :unsure:

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.