Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I have shifted to Delhi 3 months ago and the temperature has reached 43 degrees here. It is almost impossible to go out during noon. Those staying in North India and in Delhi, how do you deal with the excessive heat?

43 degree is too much for Delhi. Pollution problem of Delhi make it more serious. Avoid to go outside in afternoon. Drink enough water and other natural cold drinks.

Pollution of course is one of the reasons. But less greenery here in Delhi is also the cause. High buildings and more population and traffic is also the reason of being so much temperature here in Delhi. :)

We are doing all sorts of pollution, Industrial pollution, automobile emissions are the main culprits. In the name of development we are destroying the forests. And these are the reasons for floods, droughts, cyclones, Tsunamis and tornadoes.

The case is same across the globe but our problem is, we are growing our population at too fast pace and doing nothing to keep plantation etc at the same rate compared to what we are cutting and using them.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I have shifted to Delhi 3 months ago and the temperature has reached 43 degrees here. It is almost impossible to go out during noon. Those staying in North India and in Delhi, how do you deal with the excessive heat?

43 degree is too much for Delhi. Pollution problem of Delhi make it more serious. Avoid to go outside in afternoon. Drink enough water and other natural cold drinks.

Yes its too much temperature one should eat more onions and drink buttermilk to keep yourself fit during summers...

Yes its too much temperature one should eat more onions and drink buttermilk to keep yourself fit during summers...

Even drinking lots of water keep body hydrated one should drink lots of water in summer.
Drink adequate water and keep yourself hidden from sun rays. Don't get out in the afternoon. We are still waiting for monsoon here in North. Weather forecast says no monsoon before 15th July :(

Article Writing - Practiced By Many, Mastered By Few!

Earn While You Learn :)
http://www.boddunan.com/articles/miscellaneous/22424-get-paid-by-writing-interesting-and-effective-articles.html
Drink adequate water and keep yourself hidden from sun rays. Don't get out in the afternoon. We are still waiting for monsoon here in North. Weather forecast says no monsoon before 15th July :(

Oh My God them we will have to bear the heat till 15th July. This is really sad news for me I am afraid how I am going to bear so much heat.

Oh My God them we will have to bear the heat till 15th July. This is really sad news for me I am afraid how I am going to bear so much heat.

Don't worry, we will enjoy pre-mansoon rain in coming days. Yesterday here temperature was 48 and today it is some more. Here water of storage tanks was much hot at 10 AM.

Don't worry, we will enjoy pre-mansoon rain in coming days. Yesterday here temperature was 48 and today it is some more. Here water of storage tanks was much hot at 10 AM.

Even we are exp[experiencing the same. Taking bath at night has no use\ as the water in the tank gets warm at night. Hope we get showers in few days.

Even we are exp[experiencing the same. Taking bath at night has no use\ as the water in the tank gets warm at night. Hope we get showers in few days.

But if you have a jet pump or motor attached to your waterline the water will be fine, it won't cost you much.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Fill buckets with water in the morning and use it in the night....
Day before yesterday it rained here in Jaipur but till then the weather has become so humid that it very difficult to tolerate...waiting for more rains......
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.