Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yesterday in Mangalore we had a very hot day at 36 degrees and with the added humidity it was exhausting so 43 degrees is too much for me to imagine.... :huh:

Being a sea side place, we too face the same humidity problem. Now you can imagine the plight of the people who face 45 degrees plus humidity.

Every side have some problem. You are living is sea side so you have problem of humidity and I am living in dry area so I have problem of burning. The only solution to this problem is bear it.

Yes, you are right. Its better to bear those conditions which are not in our control.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
In one of the District of Andhra Pradesh the temperature is 50 degree.
but Andhra Has become cool. Slowly Rainy season is starting

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

In one of the District of Andhra Pradesh the temperature is 50 degree.
but Andhra Has become cool. Slowly Rainy season is starting

Right now it's transition in my place Vizag, AP. Its neither summer nor rainy season.
Its really hot here in Jaipur too in the daytime the hot air blows so badly electricity is also a big problem here which make there hot days more difficult :evil: :evil: .....waiting for monsoon.....
Its really hot here in Jaipur too in the daytime the hot air blows so badly electricity is also a big problem here which make there hot days more difficult :evil: :evil: .....waiting for monsoon.....

Thank God we don't have power cuts so frequently in Delhi otherwise life becomes hell in Delhi. :)

Hope Mansoon comes soon in Delhi too otherwise we will have to migrate to Kerala. :woohoo:
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
I have shifted to Delhi 3 months ago and the temperature has reached 43 degrees here. It is almost impossible to go out during noon. Those staying in North India and in Delhi, how do you deal with the excessive heat?

43 degree is too much for Delhi. Pollution problem of Delhi make it more serious. Avoid to go outside in afternoon. Drink enough water and other natural cold drinks.
I have shifted to Delhi 3 months ago and the temperature has reached 43 degrees here. It is almost impossible to go out during noon. Those staying in North India and in Delhi, how do you deal with the excessive heat?

43 degree is too much for Delhi. Pollution problem of Delhi make it more serious. Avoid to go outside in afternoon. Drink enough water and other natural cold drinks.

Pollution of course is one of the reasons. But less greenery here in Delhi is also the cause. High buildings and more population and traffic is also the reason of being so much temperature here in Delhi. :)
Here in tamilnadu we are just enjoying the climate because of rain in the past couple of days and the atmoshere is too cool..Sad to hear about the temperature in the northern side.
It will be within 30s soon but humidity would still be killing. North is always like that- above hot and below cold.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Pollution of course is one of the reasons. But less greenery here in Delhi is also the cause. High buildings and more population and traffic is also the reason of being so much temperature here in Delhi. :)

We are doing all sorts of pollution, Industrial pollution, automobile emissions are the main culprits. In the name of development we are destroying the forests. And these are the reasons for floods, droughts, cyclones, Tsunamis and tornadoes.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.