Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The days are pleasant and breeazy here in Delhi. I wish these days stay for long. :)

Even I pray too.We had good rain today in the afternoon here. :)

Planning to go to Haridwar and Rishikesk tomorrow as whether is now OK. :)
The days are pleasant and breeazy here in Delhi. I wish these days stay for long. :)

Be careful if you are planning to go river rafting again, it is not safe these days when it rains in uphills.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Be careful if you are planning to go river rafting again, it is not safe these days when it rains in uphills.

No this time not going to do rafting recently I heard one lady got killed during rafting there and its not safe to do it these days. :blink:

No this time not going to do rafting recently I heard one lady got killed during rafting there and its not safe to do it these days. :blink:

Yesterday we had 14mm rain here in my city Sriganganagar. Now we are feeling cool-cool.

Yesterday we had 14mm rain here in my city Sriganganagar. Now we are feeling cool-cool.

Yes rain has changed weather in almost every places. Now the condition is far better although I am feeling cold here in Sydney as it is too windy.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yes rain has changed weather in almost every places. Now the condition is far better although I am feeling cold here in Sydney as it is too windy.

We are also feeling cold and we are not using coolers. Weather of Sydney is differ from India.
Woooooooow, you are feeling cold in Sidney, and we are here struggling with heat :( Enjoy your stay :)

Article Writing - Practiced By Many, Mastered By Few!

Earn While You Learn :)
http://www.boddunan.com/articles/miscellaneous/22424-get-paid-by-writing-interesting-and-effective-articles.html
Now Delhi is no more hot. . It received enough rainfall . Monsoon is in full swing all over the country.
Woooooooow, you are feeling cold in Sidney, and we are here struggling with heat :( Enjoy your stay :)

Where are you struggling with heat. Mansoon is active in whole India.

Where are you struggling with heat. Mansoon is active in whole India.

It is still hot in Tamil Nadu. Expecting rainfall.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.