Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I have shifted to Delhi 3 months ago and the temperature has reached 43 degrees here. It is almost impossible to go out during noon. Those staying in North India and in Delhi, how do you deal with the excessive heat?

Hello I am from Rajasthan which is know for its hot weather. You must be avoid to go to out side between 1 pm to 4 pm. Use cotton clothes. cover your head and drink water before going out site. Never quit your home without eating food.
I am from Maharashtra, Thane. The today's [12/05/13] temperature is Highest 34 degree and lowest 26.
It is true that temperature is increases day by day.

You must Drink plenty of water.

Be positive
I am from Maharashtra, Thane. The today's [12/05/13] temperature is Highest 34 degree and lowest 26.

In my state AP, the highest temperature recorded was 46.1 degrees in a place called Rentachintala. Till now 28 people died due to extreme heat.
I am not feeling comfortable and can't sleep properly, even i have cooler at my home. Whenever am trying to sit on the chair my legs are hurting, i don't know it is because hot weather or what. I think i need to see doctor now :(

Article Writing - Practiced By Many, Mastered By Few!

Earn While You Learn :)
http://www.boddunan.com/articles/miscellaneous/22424-get-paid-by-writing-interesting-and-effective-articles.html

In my state AP, the highest temperature recorded was 46.1 degrees in a place called Rentachintala. Till now 28 people died due to extreme heat.

Temperature is not that high today but is around 40 in Delhi beside sun strokes have not started hitting people once it gets underway, it would hit harder where people need to be more cautious.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Temperature is not that high today but is around 40 in Delhi beside sun strokes have not started hitting people once it gets underway, it would hit harder where people need to be more cautious.

Yes here we also have not high temperature. Yesterday Jaipur had some rain. We are not feeling need of coolers here.
We are delaying use of AC yet to keep in normal fan air besides the electric supply is too bad in this area.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

We are delaying use of AC yet to keep in normal fan air besides the electric supply is too bad in this area.

Thankfully we have no problems of electricity supply in our area. Already started using the AC. Though the real Delhi summer is just starting. :P

Live in the present :)
Lol.. Here also there is no problem of electricity( well can be worse any time so no need praise it more :D) but still we never used AC so far. I guess we just became used to of this temp. But can't be sure about next days as temp is look like raising...

Yesterday saw the news that there was rain in some of cities. Well in that case temperature may come down.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Lol.. Here also there is no problem of electricity( well can be worse any time so no need praise it more :D) but still we never used AC so far. I guess we just became used to of this temp. But can't be sure about next days as temp is look like raising...

Yesterday saw the news that there was rain in some of cities. Well in that case temperature may come down.

Yeah there was some respite here in Delhi too, luckily. ;)

Live in the present :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.