Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
after a very hard work though I have not lost any weight but I reduced 3 inches on my waistline...hope for best results soon.... :) :) :)
Living naturally is best to keep our body okay. Remember- animals are okay physically. They neither meditate nor engage Yoga teacher.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

We have to calculate the calories what we are burning per day with the intake of our food. What ever calories we earn should be managed to burn. Then we can get rid of fat formation
When you eat sensibly cutting down on fat and carbo and increasing fibre and proteins, and drink lots of water and do some exercise on a regular basis it is not difficult to lose unwanted weight and also maintain your weight ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

When you eat sensibly cutting down on fat and carbo and increasing fibre and proteins, and drink lots of water and do some exercise on a regular basis it is not difficult to lose unwanted weight and also maintain your weight ...

Its veryeasy to say that control on food but its very difficult to do but i am really trying very hard to get in my proper shape ....
Hoping for the best results...

Its veryeasy to say that control on food but its very difficult to do but i am really trying very hard to get in my proper shape ....

Results are directly proportional to adherence to regimen. Yes, it's not easy, but not impossible.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Results are directly proportional to adherence to regimen. Yes, it's not easy, but not impossible.

Well said sir its not impossible.............I am trying hard........ and will definitely achieve my goal........ :)
Can we use green tea to reduce body weight? If yes,how to drink it? otherwise say the reason for no...
Can we use green tea to reduce body weight? If yes,how to drink it? otherwise say the reason for no...

Green Tea is no doubt good because of its nutritive qualities but it is not a solution since weight reduction needs dedication and one needs to do other things as well ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes it very hard to control on food, when it is available to us. I am taking only two meals in a day. Break fast and dinner. In between no tea snakes or any thing only water. It is possible for me because I am spending whole day on my shop. On holiday at home I feel hunger. Don''t quit food but change your eating habits.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.