People think about their kids and wife more than his/her parents after they get married. :evil: I have seen some people almost forget their parents and become so much busy in life. Is it right?. I don't think we should as why should we forget them who brought us in this world. :blink:
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Perhaps we are becoming more self centered and also old values and traditions are fast disappearing. Although this does not stand true for almost 50% children as yet.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta
Perhaps we are becoming more self centered and also old values and traditions are fast disappearing. Although this does not stand true for almost 50% children as yet.

Oh you mean being self centered allows one to think of his/her family but not parents. :blink:

Oh you mean being self centered allows one to think of his/her family but not parents. :blink:

self centered people cannot think beyond themselves and there lies the problem.

But that's wrong may be we are becoming machine these days without feeings and emotions. :evil:

But that's wrong may be we are becoming machine these days without feeings and emotions. :evil:

Being mechanical engineers you and me know that a machine is also without feelings like self centered guys. They are programed to work in predetermined way and cant think out of the box. For machines aso feelings and emotions don't matter.

People think about their kids and wife more than his/her parents after they get married. :evil: I have seen some people almost forget their parents and become so much busy in life. Is it right?. I don't think we should as why should we forget them who brought us in this world. :blink:

I don't agree. I know many who treat their parents well till last. Yes,There are no doubt some who neglect parents. Not all are caring. not all are negligent.
Life has become too much complex. Every day we face different and difficult challenge. Life is fast and waits for none. So, we don't really forget them but I do agree that there has been rise in the ignorance.

Want to make each day Accountable

I don't agree. I know many who treat their parents well till last. Yes,There are no doubt some who neglect parents. Not all are caring. not all are negligent.

All are not negligent I know but for those who neglect why they do. :evil:

Even I dont agree this. But I have also seen people shamelessly saying that it is not their responsibility to take care of their parents.

history repeats itself and when such people are old, can they expect anything better from their children ? Parents are to be cherished and given love,care and time , especially when they are old and become less active and more dependant on their children...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.