Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Ya thats what my feeling too....That small boy dont know what is right and what is wrong. It is all the elders who have teach them. If they behave in such a manner then what will that boy learn from them?????

Incidentally, I feel that 'money plant' gives no money. This is just a superstition. A child is not superstitious. For him, this is merely a plant. In fact, elders need learn more from the child.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

To my mind it is a lot easier to avoid a materialistic person but a lot harder to shun materialism in this world. What is wrong in being materialistic if we don't fall prey to its negative allurements? Even our so-called spiritualists are fond of materialistic persons to thrive at their costs!!! What we need is a fine blend of both with a clear conscience.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Ok.... I would like to discuss about one of my friend who made me to think about people being materialistic.

(Its just an example of the person whom I feel is materialistic)

My Friend have a kid who is one and half year old. Yesterday that boy broke a mud pot which is being used to grow a money plant. That plant and the pot was since many years in their house. But that boy dont know about that right!!! so he pulled it and the pot broke down. One of the family member started scolding and abusing that small boy for the mistake he has done and stopped talking to that boy, even though that boy was going to him, he was not responding...

It was just a pot which costs not more than 20 rs. But the boy who started crying for his scoldings!!!!! the feelings of the boy when that person was not responding to him..... What about all these.

Is that pot more worthy than that small boy??? We can put that money plant in a new pot........ isn't :( ???

That is a very insensitive and immature thing to do by someone who is older than a mere child... someone has to tell the person about his action in strong words ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thats what the problem is. If any one says that person that he is wrong, he will create a mess at home. He will stop talking to everyone in home. He will go on spread to all other family members that they have behaved rudely with him, etc..... which is really unbearable to her. She is a working women. She have to leave her kid there and come.... So she is compromising for everything
Thats what the problem is. If any one says that person that he is wrong, he will create a mess at home. He will stop talking to everyone in home. He will go on spread to all other family members that they have behaved rudely with him, etc..... which is really unbearable to her. She is a working women. She have to leave her kid there and come.... So she is compromising for everything

Its obvious, he's an opportunist and cashing on other's weakness.

Its obvious, he's an opportunist and cashing on other's weakness.

I too tend to think so, that the person is taking advantage of the situation, so it is best to look for other better alternatives, which I am sure there is...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Dont know what exactly is.... But she is fed up of that person and wants to get of that. One thing is important here that she cannot go away from that person and at the same time she is unable to bear this, she is in total depression.
But how can she change that person?? Many times she tried a lot to say him that being an elderly person he should not behave like this. But when ever anything is suggested to him he stops talking to her and everything becomes a mess.....
To my mind it is a lot easier to avoid a materialistic person but a lot harder to shun materialism in this world. What is wrong in being materialistic if we don't fall prey to its negative allurements? Even our so-called spiritualists are fond of materialistic persons to thrive at their costs!!! What we need is a fine blend of both with a clear conscience.

I don't find being materialistic is any crime or act against society. This is people who were materialistic who made this word worth living or junges were the only alternative. Unless someone is not taking disadvantages or exploiting you, you should not mind his ways of living or what he does in his own life. What I feel that everyone is materialistic upto some extent.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I don't find being materialistic is any crime or act against society. This is people who were materialistic who made this word worth living or junges were the only alternative. Unless someone is not taking disadvantages or exploiting you, you should not mind his ways of living or what he does in his own life. What I feel that everyone is materialistic upto some extent.

Being materialistic is an option chosen willingly by the individual. One man’s necessity is another man’s extravagance. if people want to be materialistic, let it be so as long as they do not squander other’s money.
Thank you said by: suni51

Being materialistic is an option chosen willingly by the individual. One man’s necessity is another man’s extravagance. if people want to be materialistic, let it be so as long as they do not squander other’s money.

What I feel the right word is 'practical' in today's time and not materialistic. People interpret it in their own language

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.