Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Why do people suicide. Do they dont think about there family??

There are some psychiatric illness in which people have no control over their mind. In those cases, it is not a suicidal moment. They constantly have the feeling to commit suicide.
In other circumstances like in love failure or failure in exams, it is just a suicidal moment as gulshanji has mentioned. If they overcome that moment, they will not dare to do the act.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Over emotional people and those who are coward commit suicide. People should have guts to struggle in life and should have ability to fight back with the circumstances. :blink:

yes people who have not control on emotions and have not confidence in them self commit suicide. Yesterday here one person commit suicide because his sister died before two days.

Inability to overcome emotional upheaval is one of the reasons for suicide. When the body of a jawan, who was killed in the copter crash in the recent Uttara khand landslides was brought to his home, his wife unable to bear the grief committed suicide.

Inability to overcome emotional upheaval is one of the reasons for suicide. When the body of a jawan, who was killed in the copter crash in the recent Uttara khand landslides was brought to his home, his wife unable to bear the grief committed suicide.

In this case it is suicidal moment. If she was able to overcome it, she might not commit suicide in future for this particular reason.
Over emotional people and those who are coward commit suicide. People should have guts to struggle in life and should have ability to fight back with the circumstances. :blink:

yes people who have not control on emotions and have not confidence in them self commit suicide. Yesterday here one person commit suicide because his sister died before two days.

I don't think this is the reason for which one should end his life. :evil:

There are a plethora of reasons for ending one's life.Losing the courage to face the adversities is one of the reasons.

Death of his sister was not normal. She was only years old and she sinks in water tank. He was in grief. He was also died in same water tank.

Death of his sister was not normal. She was only years old and she sinks in water tank. He was in grief. He was also died in same water tank.

In this case, it seems that the death of his sister is the reason behind his death.

@Sreevani

Please don't misunderstand if I ask you to suitably change the title of your thread by adding 'commit' after people! Now I come to the question of reasons behind such suicidal act which could be as varied as we ourselves are. Even psychologists and psychiatrists are struggling to come to a point of consensus but I have doubts if they would ever succeed. To my humble understanding it is one of the weirdest phenomena which would always excite our interest and imagination.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani, sreevani

@Sreevani

Please don't misunderstand if I ask you to suitably change the title of your thread by adding 'commit' after people! Now I come to the question of reasons behind such suicidal act which could be as varied as we ourselves are. Even psychologists and psychiatrists are struggling to come to a point of consensus but I have doubts if they would ever succeed. To my humble understanding it is one of the weirdest phenomena which would always excite our interest and imagination.

I had also noticed the mistake but I did not point this as members may feel uneasy when mistakes are pointed out often. Such mistakes are quite common. But I shall edit this now.

I agree that the mystery of suicides and suicidal tendency is unsolved. Human mind is very complex and it is hard to fully understand this. However, interviews in case of unsuccessful suicide cases and police diary may help to some extent.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

@Sreevani

I had also noticed the mistake but I did not point this as members may feel uneasy when mistakes are pointed out often. Such mistakes are quite common. But I shall edit this now.

I agree that the mystery of suicides and suicidal tendency is unsolved. Human mind is very complex and it is hard to fully understand this. However, interviews in case of unsuccessful suicide cases and police diary may help to some extent.

Its only the person who commits suicide knows the reason for committing suicide. Its only when suicide notes are available, one can know the reason for suicide.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

People unable to control their emotions and with weak will power also not reaching to a proper decision take this ultimate step in a momentary excitement. It's hard to plan a suicide attempt in one's right mind.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

People unable to control their emotions and with weak will power also not reaching to a proper decision take this ultimate step in a momentary excitement. It's hard to plan a suicide attempt in one's right mind.

Only one can state the reason for committing suicide, the one who committed suicide. What we say are mere speculations.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.