Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I love Nirmal Baba talks... The ways he answers the questions is total fun.. I listen to him to enjoy... :) :) :P :P

In fact the few times whenever I got an opportunity to see his shows, I enjoyed it as much as I do any laughter shows. :laugh: :laugh:

I too use these Baba shows to pass my time and to release my tension with a hearty laugh.

In fact, I used to listen to these lectures initally. However, I got fed up of listening the same stuff from everyone :angry: . The same thing was told in different words. I have quit listening to everyone now.

Its a criminal wastage of time and energy to hear the same stale and jaded stuff. Its all in our hands. If the patronage is stopped all Babas will disappear in to thin air.
It is right, as attainment of Lord can be done all by our self without going into the blessing of babas, as in the news what I have been hearing about they have amassed such an huge amount of property while utilizing the basic believes and for this it is high time, all should practice religion all by themselves or going to temple without searching for such middle paths.

A silent prayer in an isolated place will serve all the purpose. For this simple thing we don't need a Baba.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
I love Nirmal Baba talks... The ways he answers the questions is total fun.. I listen to him to enjoy... :) :) :P :P

In fact the few times whenever I got an opportunity to see his shows, I enjoyed it as much as I do any laughter shows. :laugh: :laugh:

I too use these Baba shows to pass my time and to release my tension with a hearty laugh.

In fact, I used to listen to these lectures initally. However, I got fed up of listening the same stuff from everyone :angry: . The same thing was told in different words. I have quit listening to everyone now.

Its a criminal wastage of time and energy to hear the same stale and jaded stuff. Its all in our hands. If the patronage is stopped all Babas will disappear in to thin air.
It is right, as attainment of Lord can be done all by our self without going into the blessing of babas, as in the news what I have been hearing about they have amassed such an huge amount of property while utilizing the basic believes and for this it is high time, all should practice religion all by themselves or going to temple without searching for such middle paths.

A silent prayer in an isolated place will serve all the purpose. For this simple thing we don't need a Baba.

That's rightly put. The more the crowd, the lesser will be the concentration. Though some people have also advocated a gathering of people for this purpose as they feel the energy in totality helps in reaching the goals faster. What do you think?

That's rightly put. The more the crowd, the lesser will be the concentration. Though some people have also advocated a gathering of people for this purpose as they feel the energy in totality helps in reaching the goals faster. What do you think?

Mine is a straight forward view. I don't believe in exhibitionism. Humans are blessed with discretion and rationale. If they are exercised with sincerity most of the answers related to day to day problems will come and stand before you. For this a Baba is not necessary.
Thank you said by: Abhijit Dnyaneshwar Bangal
I do not believe in any Godmen or babas....Thre is no need for them in our lives.For those Godmen it is a livelihood and a business and nothing else !

I totally agree with you. I also do not believe in such babas. That is why I have never attended a single such satsang and won't ever. The best thing is to pray to Him directly, that's all.

Yes we have direct connection with super power, why we go to another person. Request him honestly he will help us.
Baba, business, bluff, Bakwas all come in same category. Beware of babas if you intend to live a peaceful life.
I do not believe in any Godmen or babas....Thre is no need for them in our lives.For those Godmen it is a livelihood and a business and nothing else !

I totally agree with you. I also do not believe in such babas. That is why I have never attended a single such satsang and won't ever. The best thing is to pray to Him directly, that's all.

Yes we have direct connection with super power, why we go to another person. Request him honestly he will help us.

I totally agree with you. We all have connection with Him. It is only a matter of understanding it. Those who do, do not need to run about. He is inside us all. Well said.

I totally agree with you. We all have connection with Him. It is only a matter of understanding it. Those who do, do not need to run about. He is inside us all. Well said.

Yes god and evil both is with in us.

Most people find some or the other reasons to have faith in Babas, the world will carry on the same way for us Indians. No amount of debate is going to shake their faith. Cheers.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Most people find some or the other reasons to have faith in Babas, the world will carry on the same way for us Indians. No amount of debate is going to shake their faith. Cheers.

And even if someone like Asaram Bapu happens to be proved guilty, just in case, still his followers will say that all the reports are bogus and that there is no truth in the investigations and blah blah blah. This is what India is...

And even if someone like Asaram Bapu happens to be proved guilty, just in case, still his followers will say that all the reports are bogus and that there is no truth in the investigations and blah blah blah. This is what India is...

Irony is the Baba who has shown a plethora of solutions to overcome a difficult situation, is now clueless and suffocating behind the bars. It must be an eye opener to his blind followers.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.