Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I do not believe in any Godmen or babas....Thre is no need for them in our lives.For those Godmen it is a livelihood and a business and nothing else !

I totally agree with you. I also do not believe in such babas. That is why I have never attended a single such satsang and won't ever. The best thing is to pray to Him directly, that's all.

Yes we have direct connection with super power, why we go to another person. Request him honestly he will help us.

I totally agree with you. We all have connection with Him. It is only a matter of understanding it. Those who do, do not need to run about. He is inside us all. Well said.

Yes god and evil both is with in us.

Most people find some or the other reasons to have faith in Babas, the world will carry on the same way for us Indians. No amount of debate is going to shake their faith. Cheers.

They may lose faith in a particular Baba. But their overall way of thinking will not change. They will move to another baba. Just a shift from one jail to another!

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I do not believe in any Godmen or babas....Thre is no need for them in our lives.For those Godmen it is a livelihood and a business and nothing else !

I totally agree with you. I also do not believe in such babas. That is why I have never attended a single such satsang and won't ever. The best thing is to pray to Him directly, that's all.

Yes we have direct connection with super power, why we go to another person. Request him honestly he will help us.

I totally agree with you. We all have connection with Him. It is only a matter of understanding it. Those who do, do not need to run about. He is inside us all. Well said.

Most people find some or the other reasons to have faith in Babas, the world will carry on the same way for us Indians. No amount of debate is going to shake their faith. Cheers.

They may lose faith in a particular Baba. But their overall way of thinking will not change. They will move to another baba. Just a shift from one jail to another!
Blind followers continue to exist no matter what happens, they will feel that the world is wrong and they are right,

http://mohanmekap.com/

Blind followers continue to exist no matter what happens, they will feel that the world is wrong and they are right,

That goes on unless they find the reality the harder way. man is all about blind faiths, that is how he is brought up.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

That goes on unless they find the reality the harder way. man is all about blind faiths, that is how he is brought up.

This reminds me of a story of a man landing in a county of the blind. He felt that he could influence people and could become king. But they felt otherwise. All talk of color and sight was madness to them. They decided to operate his eye that they felt was diseased part and needed cure. Then he escaped. The blind followers of the God men are like those blind.

Thank you said by: suni51, mohan manohar

That's rightly pointed out. There will be blind followers always. But I wonder, how people can get so driven in the name of a particular baba. Where is the conscious?

That's rightly pointed out. There will be blind followers always. But I wonder, how people can get so driven in the name of a particular baba. Where is the conscious?[/quote

The answer lies in the deep rooted belief that there is no salvation without a spiritual guru. If you are nigura ( not having a guru) you will get no salvation. Hence people always search for and get a guru even if he may be fake.

That's rightly pointed out. There will be blind followers always. But I wonder, how people can get so driven in the name of a particular baba. Where is the conscious?[/quote

The answer lies in the deep rooted belief that there is no salvation without a spiritual guru. If you are nigura ( not having a guru) you will get no salvation. Hence people always search for and get a guru even if he may be fake.

I think GURU is a status symbol for some or maybe their insecurity taken care, having someone to look after when they are not doing well. I don't see GURUS playing any other than a 'juggler of words' role. Even those words sound lousy.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I think GURU is a status symbol for some or maybe their insecurity taken care, having someone to look after when they are not doing well. I don't see GURUS playing any other than a 'juggler of words' role. Even those words sound lousy.

I really think hard sometimes that the follower s in his show are paid or real..

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in

The theory may be right - no guru no salvation. If we take it as true, then there are a lot of so-called babas that are taking advantage of this belief. But how easy or difficult is it to find a guru today?
India has good history of teachers from Gurukul and people still trying to search the same to get God that is the reason to believe on some one.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.