Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Everyone is just talking about the weakness of our politicians and their inability to go for a war. But you are not seeing the big picture. Starting a war is easy. But think about the outcome of a war. There will be loss of lives on both sides, properties will be damaged, there will be a huge blow to our economy etc. Our economy is not strong. China is triggering us for a war so that it can enjoy the economic collapse and the complete fall of India. We have to defend our territories. But that doesn't mean that we have to go for war against all countries which try to move some of their camps into our territory. We can find a solution for all territorial problems. But a solution doesn't come from war. Now I don't need a tiger as our PM. I am happy with the lamb.

Its ok. Its obvious that you are satisfied to see north India as a big chunk known as CONI, China occupied north India. SLOEI, Sri lanka occupied east India and POTN, Pak occupied Tamil nadu so on so forth. Of course your Lamb leaders will make your dreams a reality very soon,

Nobody says that we should not defend our borders. I feel that Adityaa only warns against war hysteria and jingoism which is counter productive.

India is anything but a war mongering country. I'd have been the happiest had India been a war inviting country.

We have seen fate of Nazi and fascists. War hysteria never helps. We must work for peace but be prepared for war. It is necessary to build military strength. If you are strong, you are safe and there will be no war.

We have seen Nazis and we have seen the outcome. Now you tell me India at any time in the modern times initiated a war ? India lacks that war hysteria and expansionism.

The forces that support war hysteria have not been in power in India in the recent period. The latest posts in the thread are just a sequel to the post by Adityaa who warned against war frenzy. There are undoubtedly many who would create undue conflicts not only abroad but also internally if they had their way.

The word war frenzy is unsuitable here. What Arun Shourie and I and subsequent members said was to give a befitting reply to the provocators. No body meant to declare a war against China. Lack of such befitting actions speak loudly about our weakness and submissiveness.
I am sure what they believe is right. If India does not care for the territory that Pakistan has been occupying for years on end now, that is what gave Chinese the courage to intrude into India. Had Nepal, Sri Lanka and other neighboring were bigger than India, even they would have done so. What do you think?

It is a case of 'Garib ki bibi sab ki bhabi'. Any one can try to act smart with a weak person's beautiful wife who cannot safeguard his wife. Our politicians are too weak to act and take proper action therefore countries which could have our good friends and true allies are acting the way they are. The need is to show strong character on our paart to show them their right place where they belong, we are not weak as a country.

Are we or our politcians weak? Certainly not. They are corrupt. They don't care even if our jawans are getting gunned down in the most horrific ways. I won't blame China or Pakistan if they are trying to act smart. Because for them, as you said, India is a beautiful wife whom they are trying to physically exploit.
Everyone is just talking about the weakness of our politicians and their inability to go for a war. But you are not seeing the big picture. Starting a war is easy. But think about the outcome of a war. There will be loss of lives on both sides, properties will be damaged, there will be a huge blow to our economy etc. Our economy is not strong. China is triggering us for a war so that it can enjoy the economic collapse and the complete fall of India. We have to defend our territories. But that doesn't mean that we have to go for war against all countries which try to move some of their camps into our territory. We can find a solution for all territorial problems. But a solution doesn't come from war. Now I don't need a tiger as our PM. I am happy with the lamb.

I agree with you, we should rather meekly surrender and invite them offering them keys to our cities and states to avoid wars. After all wars are not fought by gentlemen or good countries. Wars are for uncivilized and barbarous. After all we follow the culture that says if someone hits at your one cheek, offer him another to satisfy his ego. Cheers. Let us offer our territories to invaders and terrorists.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I agree with you, we should rather meekly surrender and invite them offering them keys to our cities and states to avoid wars. After all wars are not fought by gentlemen or good countries. Wars are for uncivilized and barbarous. After all we follow the culture that says if someone hits at your one cheek, offer him another to satisfy his ego. Cheers. Let us offer our territories to invaders and terrorists.

We have to defend our borders and country. That doesn't mean we have to start wars. If some country invades ours, then we can fight back. No good country wastes its resources and energy in wars and battles.

We have to defend our borders and country. That doesn't mean we have to start wars. If some country invades ours, then we can fight back. No good country wastes its resources and energy in wars and battles.

What you are going to do after a country invades you , except surrendering ? No good country will stand looking the fun of invasion. A self respecting and independent country uses all its resources to upkeep its sovereignty.

What you are going to do after a country invades you , except surrendering ? No good country will stand looking the fun of invasion. A self respecting and independent country uses all its resources to upkeep its sovereignty.

Our country believes in defence and not war. That is why our forces are called 'defence forces' which are under 'Ministry of defence' . we don't have ministry of war. However, how our defence is more effective is a matter of strategy that is left to discretion of the armed forces. Sometimes, it is strategically necessary to attack although the aim is defence. This was done in 1965. India entered some vulnerable areas of Pakistan in order to demoralize the enemy. Defence strategy and war are secret matters that only the defence authorities can decide.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Our country believes in defence and not war. That is why our forces are called 'defence forces' which are under 'Ministry of defence' . we don't have ministry of war. However, how our defence is more effective is a matter of strategy that is left to discretion of the armed forces. Sometimes, it is strategically necessary to attack although the aim is defence. This was done in 1965. India entered some vulnerable areas of Pakistan in order to demoralize the enemy. Defence strategy and war are secret matters that only the defence authorities can decide.

Its not necessary to know the secrets of defense strategies.What is necessary is to reply the provocations. Is it not happening in Kashmir sector ? Whenever there is an attempt to enter our territory, are we not retaliating ? The same should be done in every inch of the border

They are invading for decades, when are we going to fight back? Or if you think defending bravely and keep getting back is our style of handling the job, we have had enough.

They are invading for decades, when are we going to fight back? Or if you think defending bravely and keep getting back is our style of handling the job, we have had enough.

But they haven't been able to capture a territory for decades. This shows that we have good defence. So there is really no necessary for offence. A country which doesn't care about its masses start wars and battles just by simple provocations. But India is not like that. And majority of Indian people also want to live in peace. Starting a war will not let us live in peace.

But they haven't been able to capture a territory for decades. This shows that we have good defence. So there is really no necessary for offence. A country which doesn't care about its masses start wars and battles just by simple provocations. But India is not like that. And majority of Indian people also want to live in peace. Starting a war will not let us live in peace.

I am not sure where do you collect your information from, but I would like to suggest you to please get a fresh update on invasions and territories we have already lost to foreign invaders. And what is simple provocation to some is serious matter of shame for others.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.