I have heard somewhere that one shouldn't do exercising under the fan.. Well, I can only guess one reason that during exercise our body temperature raise and because of fan flow we can get cold.

Is it the only reason? Or there are more. Exercising in hot weather without fan is quite hard.. he he

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I have heard somewhere that one shouldn't do exercising under the fan.. Well, I can only guess one reason that during exercise our body temperature raise and because of fan flow we can get cold.

Is it the only reason? Or there are more. Exercising in hot weather without fan is quite hard.. he he

Unless you walk and do exercise outdoors it is just not possible to do so without a fan during most days, at least in my place where the weather is never very cold..I am not sure what the logic is behind that thought - most gyms are airconditioned these days or at least have full blast fans..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Unless you walk and do exercise outdoors it is just not possible to do so without a fan during most days, at least in my place where the weather is never very cold..I am not sure what the logic is behind that thought - most gyms are airconditioned these days or at least have full blast fans..

Actually, in Ayurveda, it is believed that if sit close to a fan upon sweating, we may fall sick and the body aches, so that may the reason why it is suggested not to exercise with fan on, but with weather being so hot now, working out without fan would be quite uncomfortable and bothersome!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I think exercise under fan is good as it will cool down, extreme high body weight is not advisable as it can cause some other diseases, while outside even brisk walk along the hot humid temperature is not good for heart, it is always advisable to have a good walk or run but not faster one that will drain one out.

http://mohanmekap.com/

@Usha.. That's what I think too.. All gyms these days are with AC facility.. But one can get cold during sweaty exercising if fan is on..

@Kalyani..Yes without fan exercising is quite hard in this hot weather.. During winter it is okay, otherwise its too difficult.

@Mohan.. But that's what I heard from many that one shouldn't do exercise under the fan..

Fundamentally exercise and sweating are linked with each other, If you do not sweat, how the toxic build up can be reduced without sweating ? Be it yoga or physical exercise or aerobic work outs, you should allow the body to sweat.

The main reason for not using a place with artificial or even faster blowing natural air should be avoided as it cause sudden changes in body temperature. I think it gives adverse biological effects to your muscles if you use a fan while sweating profusely.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Fundamentally exercise and sweating are linked with each other, If you do not sweat, how the toxic build up can be reduced without sweating ? Be it yoga or physical exercise or aerobic work outs, you should allow the body to sweat.

I have heard this thing too.. So that is the basic reason behind it. But what if fan is on, person will not get results of exercise??!

Suni.. What kind of effects?

Sometimes, with high density of perspiration, hearts beats rapidly and that can cause panic inside body as well as mind, extreme sweat is not good, it should be controlled with cooling effect at some time during exercising.

http://mohanmekap.com/

I have heard this thing too.. So that is the basic reason behind it. But what if fan is on, person will not get results of exercise??!

Suni.. What kind of effects?

Muscles pass through excitation to contraction to relaxation during exercise and as we know, Muscles have a mixture of two basic types of fibers, Fast-twitch fibers and slow-twitch fibers. Heavier wind can affect these fibers' balance.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: AKP
The purpose of exercise is not just muscle building. besides muscle building, it aims at strengthening your immune system. One of the ways to strengthening the immunity is to flush out the toxins built in the body through perspiration, urine stools.Exercise by increases the pulse beat and heart beat which in turn increases the blood supply to all the organs of the body,
Hence it is understood an exercise without perspiration is an exercise in futility. Thats why outdoor exercises yield the right results not the A/c Gyms. Anil Ambani goes for jogging in outdoors. Had he wanted he would have Air cooled the entire track of jogging.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.