Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
As of now it is a no holds barred competetion between Rahul Gandhi and Narendra Modi ! I feel that there is very little chance of anyone else figuring for the PM seat in the coming election...In all chances it may even be Manmohan Singh back as PM if UPA allies win since Rahul is proving to be a headache for them ..

My thinking is, even if UPA manages to gain majority with same set of allies which they have presently, congress will not have enough seats to dictate terms. So the congress will have to support the leader of the bigger party, part of the UPA. But there I see a clash between two arch rivals and that could prove fatal for this arrangement.[/quote

There cannot be a vacuum. There will definitely be a govt. after next parliamentary elections. Politics is game of possibilities. Ultimately there will have to be an agreement on choice of P.M. If BJP/ Congress have insufficient number, they will have to agree to a non congress non BJP PM. The only thing to be sen is how such arrangement will work.

There cannot be a vacuum for sure, but what if congress does not win enough seats to remain in drivers seat, how would they manage Mayavati and Mulayam Sigh if they must form a government with either of these two? One cannot see other as PM.
Currently both SP and BSP are with the government, it is not difficult to manage them as they always want to stay with government and this makes the task easier.

Agreed, but they will not remain with UPA if any of these (Mayavati or Mulayam) got more importance.

Post election scenario will differ. We can't be totally sure about shape of things to come.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Major political parties, should target getting 272 majority mark, and depending on allies in getting majority cannot be said to be job done. :unsure:

http://mohanmekap.com/

As of now it is a no holds barred competetion between Rahul Gandhi and Narendra Modi ! I feel that there is very little chance of anyone else figuring for the PM seat in the coming election...In all chances it may even be Manmohan Singh back as PM if UPA allies win since Rahul is proving to be a headache for them ..

My thinking is, even if UPA manages to gain majority with same set of allies which they have presently, congress will not have enough seats to dictate terms. So the congress will have to support the leader of the bigger party, part of the UPA. But there I see a clash between two arch rivals and that could prove fatal for this arrangement.

There cannot be a vacuum. There will definitely be a govt. after next parliamentary elections. Politics is game of possibilities. Ultimately there will have to be an agreement on choice of P.M. If BJP/ Congress have insufficient number, they will have to agree to a non congress non BJP PM. The only thing to be sen is how such arrangement will work.

There cannot be a vacuum for sure, but what if congress does not win enough seats to remain in drivers seat, how would they manage Mayavati and Mulayam Sigh if they must form a government with either of these two? One cannot see other as PM.
Currently both SP and BSP are with the government, it is not difficult to manage them as they always want to stay with government and this makes the task easier.

Both Mulayam Singh Yadav and Mayawati are master manipulators and thereby fence sitters and will definitely support any party that gives them the largest chunk of portfolios even if one of them is not made a PM, this is of course depending on how many seats they will be able to win in the elections....

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

This is tough to decide as most of the politicians are same but they don't open up in front of public what they are in reality. :(
This is tough to decide s most of the politicians are same but they don't open up in front of public what they re in reality. :(

You mean they should confess in public that they are dishonest, selfish and not competent? Are you sure, no one would do that even in his wildest of dreams. :whistle:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

This is tough to decide s most of the politicians are same but they don't open up in front of public what they re in reality. :(

You mean they should confess in public that they are dishonest, selfish and not competent? Are you sure, no one would do that even in his wildest of dreams. :whistle:

Ahaha..Confession of a politician about his dishonesty ? A far cry.

Hehehe...I know they won't do it that's why I don't like politicians because they hide what they are in actuality. :dry:

Hehehe...I know they won't do it that's why I don't like politicians because they hide what they re in actuality. :dry:

The political parties issue manifesto. Even otherwise we know broadly about main parties. We normally accept candidates of our preferred parties. The candidates file details of income, assets, conviction history etc. while filing their nomination papers. They cannot hide what they are required to reveal. If they do so and somebody complains, their election can be cancelled even after declaration of result. One famous case is of Indira Gandhi. Her election was cancelled by Allahabad High Court on complaint by Raj Narain.

You also get news about conviction of leaders and court cases through newspapers. When you have reason to doubt character and honesty of any candidate, You can well decide not to vote for him.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Digvijay Singh tweeted Ms. Swaraj is better PM candidate than Mr. Modi, and in reply Ms. Swaraj tweeted Digvijay Singh is better Pm candidate than Mr. Rahul Gandhi.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Digvijay Singh tweeted Ms. Swaraj is better PM candidate than Mr. Modi, and in reply Ms. Swaraj tweeted Digvijay Singh is better Pm candidate than Mr. Rahul Gandhi.

Anybody can be a better PM candidate than Diggy .
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.