Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
If we could manufacture a perfect candidate none of the available ones would fit in.....Since we have limited choice we have to choose one or the other...

No one is perfect. We should be choose it from national parties.

Unfortunately we are in no position to elect or select any since it all depends upon majority vote to party or group of parties so we can only vote a candidate in our own constituency. But if I had to elect/select one directly the matter would be different.

I am sure the others group or the so called third front will disintegrate after or before the elections and many of the parties will align with either Congress or BJP except for a few fence sitters who will jump in at the last minute...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: suni51
If we could manufacture a perfect candidate none of the available ones would fit in.....Since we have limited choice we have to choose one or the other...

Unfortunately we are in no position to elect or select any since it all depends upon majority vote to party or group of parties so we can only vote a candidate in our own constituency. But if I had to elect/select one directly the matter would be different.

I am sure the others group or the so called third front will disintegrate after or before the elections and many of the parties will align with either Congress or BJP except for a few fence sitters who will jump in at the last minute...

I will be surprised to see them doing so before election results are out. They will jump in the better pool to have the best swim.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I will be surprised to see them doing so before election results are out. They will jump in the better pool to have the best swim.

Sitting on the fence or jumping over the fence are the part of the game for any politician, They use this strategy according to the situation.
The question making rounds is - RaGa vs NaMo: who'll be top man in 2014? What kind of melodious moments we are going to have!

The question making rounds is - RaGa vs NaMo: who'll be top man in 2014? What kind of melodious moments we are going to have!
It will be a wonderful election, with the advent of modernity and social networking to the ambit of election campaigning will make this election truly memorable, whoever wins.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Melody is out of question from these politicos as none of them has the knowledge about what is Sa and what is Re. They know only V-O-T-E
Definitely not Manmohan Singh our present Pm who has proved himself to be the worst leader the nation has seen....Mody is definitely the only choice we have because the lesser said about Rahul gandhi the better !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The countdown to election 2014 begins with many speeches from two prominent leaders of two prominent national party. Where is other frots and leaders, they are not in the fray or silent?

http://mohanmekap.com/

The countdown to election 2014 begins with many speeches from two prominent leaders of two prominent national party. Where is other frots and leaders, they are not in the fray or silent?

Frots is something new for me....would you mind please letting me know. Thank you.

I think now the choice is between Modi and Raul, whoever perform as per his potential will be in 2014. It is clear as there is no such clear candidate from third front.

Third front is dream on only Mulayam Singh, he is eager to be PM. Third front is not in interest on country.
Third front comes when Congress or BJP tried to gain allies, I could hope in this election regional parties at least in parliament election regional parties should not get major chunk of seats, either Congress or BJP should get maximum seats for a complete stability in political environment.

India had government more than one parties for more than 20 years. In this system main partly leaders have to devote their time and energy is solving problem of supporting parties. Strong government is in interest on country. I am reading articles every day about who will be PM of India Rahul or Modi, I think most of peoples are in favour of Modi.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.