Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Javed Akhtar is very famous celebrity of Indian cinema. He is a lyricist as well as a singer. He has won many rewards and honour.

Thanks for info, he should use his singing and writing knowledge in movies where he belongs to rather than commenting on complex issues of politics especially when serious rethinking is going on. We have had enough of non serious talks coming from any XYZ. No more sh** is welcome.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Friends my intuitions say that Rahul Gandhi will become PM. Congress will win the election of 2014. What do you say?

Here is my opinion,strictly my own.
The present mood of the nation is to see the Congress is uprooted once and for all. Even a most revered and non- political personalty like Lata Mangeshkar recently said that she wishes to see Narendra Modi as the leader of the Nation.So in this context I'd like to say that my mood is no different from the current mood of the Nation.
Advani is 86 and he cannot and should not continue, jayram Ramesh told, but Modi is much younger than him, I am observing now a days congress spokes persons are telling more about BJP than their own party, I think it is high time Congress should serious abt, elections and speak abt, their vision and goals.

JaiRam Ramesh commented on Modi and Rahul both. He said that if BJP loses, Modi will fade like Adwani whereas Rahul will still have chance.

Another celebrity, Javed Akhtar has commented on the attitude of the Modi fans who consider any one who opposes Modi as anti national. In fact, this is real style of the fascists. For them 'nation' is nothing but their own coterie. In Hitler's Germany, every one who did not support Nazi Party and the leader Hitler was considered anti national. The Modi followers are also going the Nazi way.

http://zeenews.india.com/news/nation/90-indians-oppose-narendra-modi-javed-akhtar_888382.html
Advani does not fade after losing first election, he contested two elections and it is absolutely essentials to vacate place for second tier leadership, as far as respectable Javed Akhtar is, he is partisan and everyone knows which party he supports as far as me concerned celebrity such should not vocally be partisan, the respect of their is losing ground to person like me, and I know there would be many such persons who thinks same.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Advani is 86 and he cannot and should not continue, jayram Ramesh told, but Modi is much younger than him, I am observing now a days congress spokes persons are telling more about BJP than their own party, I think it is high time Congress should serious abt, elections and speak abt, their vision and goals.

JaiRam Ramesh commented on Modi and Rahul both. He said that if BJP loses, Modi will fade like Adwani whereas Rahul will still have chance.

Another celebrity, Javed Akhtar has commented on the attitude of the Modi fans who consider any one who opposes Modi as anti national. In fact, this is real style of the fascists. For them 'nation' is nothing but their own coterie. In Hitler's Germany, every one who did not support Nazi Party and the leader Hitler was considered anti national. The Modi followers are also going the Nazi way.

http://zeenews.india.com/news/nation/90-indians-oppose-narendra-modi-javed-akhtar_888382.html
Advani does not fade after losing first election, he contested two elections and it is absolutely essentials to vacate place for second tier leadership, as far as respectable Javed Akhtar is, he is partisan and everyone knows which party he supports as far as me concerned celebrity such should not vocally be partisan, the respect of their is losing ground to person like me, and I know there would be many such persons who thinks same.

I have seen several interviews of Javed Akhtar who is extremely biased, he never gives an opinion about Islamic terrorists but has a lot to say about hindu groups like srr ram sena etc....He is a Congress supporter and his words can never be taken seriously and Jairam Ramesh will definitely have nothing good to say about either Modi or BJP so their words really mean nothing ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Nobody said that Adwani would finish. It is true that he has faded. Jawed Akhtar is undoubtedly secular and not partisan. Definitely he has no sympathy with Islamic terrorists. I have seem many of tweets on twitter. In his profile, he has described himself as an 'atheist'- which is creditable for one born a Muslim. He is as much against Muslim fundamentalists as against Hindutva fundamentalists of saffron brigade.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: mohan manohar
Friends my intuitions say that Rahul Gandhi will become PM. Congress will win the election of 2014. What do you say?

The present mood of the nation is to see the Congress is uprooted once and for all. Even a most revered and non- political personalty like Lata Mangeshkar recently said that she wishes to see Narendra Modi as the leader of the Nation.So in this context I'd like to say that my mood is no different from the current mood of the Nation.

I agree with you. Many people don't want congress to rule the country any more. On the other hand, many others don't want BJP. They are equally corrupt.

It's time for some other party to come up.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

I agree with you. Many people don't want congress to rule the country any more. On the other hand, many others don't want BJP. They are equally corrupt.

How Congress and BJP are equally corrupt, corrupts are removed from BJP, they have taken the actions, but the humongous corruption as we know from news channels by party in power is simply unbelievable.

How Congress and BJP are equally corrupt, corrupts are removed from BJP, they have taken the actions, but the humongous corruption as we know from news channels by party in power is simply unbelievable.

Corruption is removed from BJP ? No one can uproot corruption absolutely in any party. That remains as a distant dream in the present scenario . May be less corruption in one party and more in another, but never an absolute zero.
Definitely , no party is free of corruption ! But Congress beats all since corruption began with them and they institutionalised it to the extent where they consider it as normal now....No other party can match them in that respect !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Corruption is removed from BJP ? No one can uproot corruption absolutely in any party. That remains as a distant dream in the present scenario . May be less corruption in one party and more in another, but never an absolute zero.
I mean corrupts (corrupt politicians) are expelled from BJP where as other political parties are tuning blind eye to corruption.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.