Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think now the choice is between Modi and Raul, whoever perform as per his potential will be in 2014. It is clear as there is no such clear candidate from third front.

Third front is dream on only Mulayam Singh, he is eager to be PM. Third front is not in interest on country.
Third front comes when Congress or BJP tried to gain allies, I could hope in this election regional parties at least in parliament election regional parties should not get major chunk of seats, either Congress or BJP should get maximum seats for a complete stability in political environment.

India had government more than one parties for more than 20 years. In this system main partly leaders have to devote their time and energy is solving problem of supporting parties. Strong government is in interest on country. I am reading articles every day about who will be PM of India Rahul or Modi, I think most of peoples are in favour of Modi.

But I have a very strong gut feeling that neither of these two be PM of this country. This will be some one else out of nowhere. Who thought our current PM will be in the office a decade back.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
I think now the choice is between Modi and Raul, whoever perform as per his potential will be in 2014. It is clear as there is no such clear candidate from third front.

Third front is dream on only Mulayam Singh, he is eager to be PM. Third front is not in interest on country.
Third front comes when Congress or BJP tried to gain allies, I could hope in this election regional parties at least in parliament election regional parties should not get major chunk of seats, either Congress or BJP should get maximum seats for a complete stability in political environment.

India had government more than one parties for more than 20 years. In this system main partly leaders have to devote their time and energy is solving problem of supporting parties. Strong government is in interest on country. I am reading articles every day about who will be PM of India Rahul or Modi, I think most of peoples are in favour of Modi.

But I have a very strong gut feeling that neither of these two be PM of this country. This will be some one else out of nowhere. Who thought our current PM will be in the office a decade back.

Very correct. Your gut feeling is what common sense and impartial study of ground reality says. People are disgusted with Congress. so congress will lose. There is no other party in all states of India. Hence no single party can replace Congress throughout the country. This naturally gives more weightage to regional parties. The Left has only one role- to support either Congress or third front. They prefer third front. With increased weightage, there will be pressure form other parties to have their P.M.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: suni51

Yes. There is every possibility of a happening that nobody expects that it would happen. Not very long ago a brand new party headed by a novice simply wiped off a National party within 9 months of its formation. That is Telugu Desam. If it is true once, it will be true at any time. Even a hard core optimist also did not expect this.
As of now it is a no holds barred competetion between Rahul Gandhi and Narendra Modi ! I feel that there is very little chance of anyone else figuring for the PM seat in the coming election...In all chances it may even be Manmohan Singh back as PM if UPA allies win since Rahul is proving to be a headache for them ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

As of now it is a no holds barred competetion between Rahul Gandhi and Narendra Modi ! I feel that there is very little chance of anyone else figuring for the PM seat in the coming election...In all chances it may even be Manmohan Singh back as PM if UPA allies win since Rahul is proving to be a headache for them ..

My thinking is, even if UPA manages to gain majority with same set of allies which they have presently, congress will not have enough seats to dictate terms. So the congress will have to support the leader of the bigger party, part of the UPA. But there I see a clash between two arch rivals and that could prove fatal for this arrangement.

My thinking is, even if UPA manages to gain majority with same set of allies which they have presently, congress will not have enough seats to dictate terms. So the congress will have to support the leader of the bigger party, part of the UPA. But there I see a clash between two arch rivals and that could prove fatal for this arrangement.[/quote

There cannot be a vacuum. There will definitely be a govt. after next parliamentary elections. Politics is game of possibilities. Ultimately there will have to be an agreement on choice of P.M. If BJP/ Congress have insufficient number, they will have to agree to a non congress non BJP PM. The only thing to be sen is how such arrangement will work.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: suni51
The countdown to election 2014 begins with many speeches from two prominent leaders of two prominent national party. Where is other frots and leaders, they are not in the fray or silent?

Frots is something new for me....would you mind please letting me know. Thank you.
:whistle: I mean front means the third front from regional parties such as SP, BSP, BJD, TMC and so on, it seems every time two national parties are in the prominence talk of front surfaced.

http://mohanmekap.com/

My thinking is, even if UPA manages to gain majority with same set of allies which they have presently, congress will not have enough seats to dictate terms. So the congress will have to support the leader of the bigger party, part of the UPA. But there I see a clash between two arch rivals and that could prove fatal for this arrangement.[/quote

There cannot be a vacuum. There will definitely be a govt. after next parliamentary elections. Politics is game of possibilities. Ultimately there will have to be an agreement on choice of P.M. If BJP/ Congress have insufficient number, they will have to agree to a non congress non BJP PM. The only thing to be sen is how such arrangement will work.

There cannot be a vacuum for sure, but what if congress does not win enough seats to remain in drivers seat, how would they manage Mayavati and Mulayam Sigh if they must form a government with either of these two? One cannot see other as PM.

There cannot be a vacuum for sure, but what if congress does not win enough seats to remain in drivers seat, how would they manage Mayavati and Mulayam Sigh if they must form a government with either of these two? One cannot see other as PM.
Currently both SP and BSP are with the government, it is not difficult to manage them as they always want to stay with government and this makes the task easier.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Currently both SP and BSP are with the government, it is not difficult to manage them as they always want to stay with government and this makes the task easier.

Agreed, but they will not remain with UPA if any of these (Mayavati or Mulayam) got more importance.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.