Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Friends my intuitions say that Rahul Gandhi will become PM. Congress will win the election of 2014. What do you say?

Here is my opinion,strictly my own.
The present mood of the nation is to see the Congress is uprooted once and for all. Even a most revered and non- political personalty like Lata Mangeshkar recently said that she wishes to see Narendra Modi as the leader of the Nation.So in this context I'd like to say that my mood is no different from the current mood of the Nation.

I agree with you. Many people don't want congress to rule the country any more. On the other hand, many others don't want BJP. They are equally corrupt.

It's time for some other party to come up.
How Congress and BJP are equally corrupt, corrupts are removed from BJP, they have taken the actions, but the humongous corruption as we know from news channels by party in power is simply unbelievable.

Corruption is removed from BJP ? No one can uproot corruption absolutely in any party. That remains as a distant dream in the present scenario . May be less corruption in one party and more in another, but never an absolute zero.
I mean corrupts (corrupt politicians) are expelled from BJP where as other political parties are tuning blind eye to corruption.

I too mean corrupt politicians. Are all the corrupt politicians removed from BJP ? Is it possible to remove all the corrupt politicians from any party ? Recently an arrested Politician and his doctor wife who were instrumental in the death of a servant maid are being given red carpet treatment in the Jail. Corruption is a plague which cant be cured. Even in china recently a corrupt bureaucrat was was jailed for life.
Friends my intuitions say that Rahul Gandhi will become PM. Congress will win the election of 2014. What do you say?

The present mood of the nation is to see the Congress is uprooted once and for all. Even a most revered and non- political personalty like Lata Mangeshkar recently said that she wishes to see Narendra Modi as the leader of the Nation.So in this context I'd like to say that my mood is no different from the current mood of the Nation.

I agree with you. Many people don't want congress to rule the country any more. On the other hand, many others don't want BJP. They are equally corrupt.

How Congress and BJP are equally corrupt, corrupts are removed from BJP, they have taken the actions, but the humongous corruption as we know from news channels by party in power is simply unbelievable.

Corruption is removed from BJP ? No one can uproot corruption absolutely in any party. That remains as a distant dream in the present scenario . May be less corruption in one party and more in another, but never an absolute zero.
I mean corrupts (corrupt politicians) are expelled from BJP where as other political parties are tuning blind eye to corruption.

I too mean corrupt politicians. Are all the corrupt politicians removed from BJP ? Is it possible to remove all the corrupt politicians from any party ? Recently an arrested Politician and his doctor wife who were instrumental in the death of a servant maid are being given red carpet treatment in the Jail. Corruption is a plague which cant be cured. Even in china recently a corrupt bureaucrat was was jailed for life.

Measures are already being taken to save the killer lady by declaring her a psychiatric patient so that Mayawatis image does not get tarnished sibce the husband is an MP from BSP..... and we speak about rooting out corruption, what a joke !
http://in.news.yahoo.com/bsp-mps-wife-psychiatric-patient-police-150004041.html

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Measures are already being taken to save the killer lady by declaring her a psychiatric patient so that Mayawatis image does not get tarnished sibce the husband is an MP from BSP..... and we speak about rooting out corruption, what a joke !
http://in.news.yahoo.com/bsp-mps-wife-psychiatric-patient-police-150004041.html

Maya Vati can save the image of the party by expelling the M.P. from the party rather than supporting him. The lady is no doubt a psychiatric patient but then the maid servant and boy should not have been left at mercy of that woman.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

What is the correlation between Mayawati and the issues of one of her MP, it is related to MPs private life and law will take its own course as there are sufficient way to find if a person has mental disorder or not.

http://mohanmekap.com/

What is the correlation between Mayawati and the issues of one of her MP, it is related to MPs private life and law will take its own course as there are sufficient way to find if a person has mental disorder or not.

It should be known the leader of a party has accountability for the behaviour and deeds of her party members.

It should be known the leader of a party has accountability for the behaviour and deeds of her party members.

Yes this is very true. She has never taken action against her party workers, when they were found guilty. She has instead helped them.

Yes this is very true. She has never taken action against her party workers, when they were found guilty. She has instead helped them.

It is necessary to point out that the plea of mental illness is legal opinion given by advocates and not Mayavati. But Mayavati will do well to expel the MP from party.

Now three option-1) Modi 2) Rahul 3) none of them. I will go with no-3

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

It is necessary to point out that the plea of mental illness is legal opinion given by advocates and not Mayavati. But Mayavati will do well to expel the MP from party.

Here the MP has distanced himslef from his wife right at the beginning saying that he does not live with her or that he only visists from time to time...So mayawati can afford to wait and see how things progress !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Here the MP has distanced himslef from his wife right at the beginning saying that he does not live with her or that he only visists from time to time...So mayawati can afford to wait and see how things progress !

The M.P. is also in jail. He has a criminal record also. He attempted to destroy evidence. Mayavati will do will to remove him from her party. His conduct is not defensible. .

Thank you said by: usha manohar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.