The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
We have the choice to answer those posts which attract our attention or prompt us to make contribution. If we post just for the sake of posting, I am hundred percent sure that will be only to gain points and the quality, well - you can imagine the quality of a filler for yourself.

You are contradicting your self sunil....http://www.boddunan.com/forum/26-humor-a-jokes/240708-how-to-beat-respectable-rambabu.html
This is what you said there - Even if they are doing it for earning money, there is nothing wrong in that. After all on line work is considered as respectable now and trust me it's not an easy job.

I am very clear about this point, it's 100% your choice where you want to place your answer as in this case you have chosen me for an answer. As far earning money is concerned, we all are here for the same purpose. When you posted this particular answer, it earned you point which is money ultimately. And when you posted this answer it took your efforts. And I always thought that as long as we concentrated on topics and posted accordingly, there is no harm.

Thanks for the response altough it was not the response for my query....

The response to your query vanished into thin air with 10-15 other posts of mine. That was a detailed one but unfortunately does not exist anymore. I am unable to write the same words again please.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

We have the choice to answer those posts which attract our attention or prompt us to make contribution. If we post just for the sake of posting, I am hundred percent sure that will be only to gain points and the quality, well - you can imagine the quality of a filler for yourself.

You are contradicting your self sunil....http://www.boddunan.com/forum/26-humor-a-jokes/240708-how-to-beat-respectable-rambabu.html
This is what you said there - Even if they are doing it for earning money, there is nothing wrong in that. After all on line work is considered as respectable now and trust me it's not an easy job.

I am very clear about this point, it's 100% your choice where you want to place your answer as in this case you have chosen me for an answer. As far earning money is concerned, we all are here for the same purpose. When you posted this particular answer, it earned you point which is money ultimately. And when you posted this answer it took your efforts. And I always thought that as long as we concentrated on topics and posted accordingly, there is no harm.

The response to your query vanished into thin air with 10-15 other posts of mine. That was a detailed one but unfortunately does not exist anymore. I am unable to write the same words again please.

Not to worry since I wanted to make a point and I did ....now we move forward :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Not to worry since I wanted to make a point and I did ....now we move forward :)

No it was nothing that worried me but I only wanted to let you know that all of us are here for money and no one can contradict me on this point. As long posts are concerned any one can post any number of posts even if these are for points but the only condition is that these should have relevancy. And this is my personal view, not necessarily coming good to others' expectations. And I don't see any controversy in both my posts. Thanks again, yes we shall move forward as there is no point going back.

Thank you said by: usha manohar, Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

No it was nothing that worried me but I only wanted to let you know that all of us are here for money and no one can contradict me on this point. As long posts are concerned any one can post any number of posts even if these are for points but the only condition is that these should have relevancy. And this is my personal view, not necessarily coming good to others' expectations. And I don't see any controversy in both my posts. Thanks again, yes we shall move forward as there is no point going back.

The boddunan activities are like a game. We play and win points/ cash. But like any other game, we need follow rules of the game and not play foul.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: suni51

The boddunan activities are like a game. We play and win points/ cash. But like any other game, we need follow rules of the game and not play foul.

And this game has winners only, all of them, unlike other games where some players have to loose and some of them win.

And this game has winners only, all of them, unlike other games where some players have to loose and some of them win.

I appreciate the way you explained. :)

I also always wanted to say that we always say people write infinite number of posts but the question is why they should not as we all here to earn. :)

I also always wanted to say that we always say people write infinite number of posts but the question is why they should not as we all here to earn. :)[/quote

The fact is everybody writes number of posts for money.

I also always wanted to say that we always say people write infinite number of posts but the question is why they should not as we all here to earn. :)[/quote

Yes. that's the fact. Owing to this reason many resort to unfair means to score points, just by filling the threads with irrelevant stuff.

Yes. that's the fact. Owing to this reason many resort to unfair means to score points, just by filling the threads with irrelevant stuff.

But how come no one reported such posts. As you said members are also responsible for keeping a watch on unfair activities. I would love to see if members report them for the betterment of the site.

But how come no one reported such posts. As you said members are also responsible for keeping a watch on unfair activities. I would love to see if members report them for the betterment of the site.

I will do it through a PM but not through the forum. And of course through the 'Report to the moderator' button also.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.