The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
When you take on too many sites and are busy and pressed for time you tend to neglect some sites which you feel dont deserve your attention...Thats why it is better to have very few online sites and concentrate on them..

That exactly is the reason for professionals but people working online for fun get distracted when they do not derive fun but kinda negging stuff. They stop visiting such sites, then one has to keep bullies also in mind who try to find faults in everything. It's survival of the fittest or an attitude 'I don't care' to keep going online. On a paid to post site which does not pay anymore I used to read goodbye posts that popped up every once in while due to online bullies .

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

When you take on too many sites and are busy and pressed for time you tend to neglect some sites which you feel dont deserve your attention...Thats why it is better to have very few online sites and concentrate on them..

Kalyani - What I feel is how much more or less or different can a person say about anything to be on so many forums at the same time!

That exactly is the reason for professionals but people working online for fun get distracted when they do not derive fun but kinda negging stuff. They stop visiting such sites, then one has to keep bullies also in mind who try to find faults in everything. It's survival of the fittest or an attitude 'I don't care' to keep going online. On a paid to post site which does not pay anymore I used to read goodbye posts that popped up every once in while due to online bullies .

@ Kalyani, Thats true, it is not easy to post all the time ! I find it exhausting because you need to concentrate and think most of the time unless it is a subject that does not require much concentration... :)

@ Sunil - I can easily handle bullies online or offline ! They are basically cowards trying to show that they have it in them...Honestly they don't bother me one bit ! The best thing to do is ignore them completely ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Kalyani - What I feel is how much more or less or different can a person say about anything to be on so many forums at the same time!

@ Kalyani, Thats true, it is not easy to post all the time ! I find it exhausting because you need to concentrate and think most of the time unless it is a subject that does not require much concentration... :)

@ Sunil - I can easily handle bullies online or offline ! They are basically cowards trying to show that they have it in them...Honestly they don't bother me one bit ! The best thing to do is ignore them completely ...

I know you can, this was for people who join forums for fun and when they can't handle bullies, bid goodbye or leave temporarily. Also people expecting too much from online earnings, find it best to make their exit.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
I feel the expressions which we post with the reply makes the thread very interesting.
I will say it is our own choice to select and spend our time on particular site
It is always good to stay away from controversy by resigning from forum for few days, I also feel annoyed when some one repeatedly gives opinion with every response. :evil: :evil:

http://mohanmekap.com/

I will say it is our own choice to select and spend our time on particular site

Yes I agree with. You work according to your interest. Too much may make you feel boredom.
I heard bad news from you .. Because even though you may be on Facebook for long time a day ...One hour is Sufficient to be on these kind of sites ..let me say on Boddunan . If you really love this site and want to have more fun then definitely make a Routine task of viewing this website atleast once a day .

If you keep on doing this same for 15 days ..then it would become " Frequent " task for you ..So that the problem would be solved there by ..
I heard bad news from you .. Because even though you may be on Facebook for long time a day ...One hour is Sufficient to be on these kind of sites ..let me say on Boddunan . If you really love this site and want to have more fun then definitely make a Routine task of viewing this website atleast once a day .

If you keep on doing this same for 15 days ..then it would become " Frequent " task for you ..So that the problem would be solved there by ..

Yes. That's how you form a habit. Habits are nothing but repeated actions.
Thank you said by: lillu
One's involvement with any social media site is influenced by so many factors like one's mood, time , motivationand above all love and liking. In my case all these determine my association with any site. About Boddunan what I can say is that I truly enjoy being here!!! :P :P :P :P
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.