The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Friends we work here too seriously. We don't post the funny answers. I think this can be one of the reasons behind loosing the interest on this site.

It may be the reason why I lost interest. :blink:

But its more due to less participation of people on the site these days. :blink:

That is not very complementary to the site since you see enough people participating and discussing even humorous topics of course there are no silly threads like there were before which went on and on about nothing in particular :)

Silly threads? :blink:

I don't think there were as if were would have been locked or were locked. :blink:

May be 80% of them were of that category in my opinion, when something becomes a norm you go with the flow .....LOL :cheer:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Friends we work here too seriously. We don't post the funny answers. I think this can be one of the reasons behind loosing the interest on this site.

But its more due to less participation of people on the site these days. :blink:

That is not very complementary to the site since you see enough people participating and discussing even humorous topics of course there are no silly threads like there were before which went on and on about nothing in particular :)

True. I have seen much participation of late. Even I found more old members who discontinued earlier also adding life to the forums.
Thank you said by: usha manohar

I don't think there were as if were would have been locked or were locked. :blink:

May be 80% of them were of that category in my opinion, when something becomes a norm you go with the flow .....LOL :cheer:

I don't agree I notice the same level as it used to be in the past may be the members now have changed but things are still the same. :blink:

I don't agree I notice the same level as it used to be in the past may be the members now have changed but things are still the same. :blink:

I hought you were speaking about less participation... : :dry:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Participation also has decreased I feel as leader of the week used to have points more than 4000 a week which I don't see these days. :blink:

Participation also has decreased I feel as leader of the week used to have points more than 4000 a week which I don't see these days. :blink:

Thank god for that ! Just goes to show how quality has taken over quantity now....all for the betterment of the site in the long run !

Thank god for that ! Just goes to show how quality has taken over quantity now....all for the betterment of the site in the long run !

Less quantity does not mean that quality has decreased.its mis - conception that quantity kills quality. :blink:

4000 points in a week !!! Amazing. In my 13 months of stay, I have never seen some one scoring 4000 points in the forums. May be earlier days.

4000 points in a week !!! Amazing. In my 13 months of stay, I have never seen some one scoring 4000 points in the forums. May be earlier days.

May be it was before you joined this site. :)

But Suny may be knowing it better. :)

May be it was before you joined this site. :)

But Suny may be knowing it better. :)

yes posting 100 posts a day was not a big deal but then number of topics started per day were lot more compared to what we have today. But one thing is for sure that since the budget for forums is almost the same so even if the number of points decreased share value has gone up. That covers more than any thing else. Yes i agree members were amassing 4000 points/week even I did some where close to that if not every week. What I got was 12 share at the most but value of share that month was 29/

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.