The topic is locked.
This is long time I have been back on the sites. Really I have lost the interest may be Facebook has taken the place of these sites.i really enjoy playing games with people on FB. But that's OK till one should do whet makes him/her happy. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This is long time I have been back on the sites. Really I have lost the interest may be Facebook has taken the place of these sites.i really enjoy playing games with people on FB. But that's OK till one should do whet makes him/her happy. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If one enjoys truly a particular site, let it be so. After all , it's the person's enjoyment that ultimately counts.
Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta
I also go on Facebook. I first see news, then Yahoo mail, then Boddunan. You can't be all time on internet and on one site. You may have off line interests also. It is best to visit your preferred sites one by one. You can also share other sites with Facebook. For example, you may share the songs on U tube with Facebook friends. We may also share Boddunan articles on Facebook.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

If one enjoys truly a particular site, let it be so. After all , it's the person's enjoyment that ultimately counts.

Rightly said Babuji.

Candy crush is the recent game which keeps me busy on my smart phone these days. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
I also go on Facebook. I first see news, then Yahoo mail, then Boddunan. You can't be all time on internet and on one site. You may have off line interests also. It is best to visit your preferred sites one by one. You can also share other sites with Facebook. For example, you may share the songs on U tube with Facebook friends. We may also share Boddunan articles on Facebook.

Yes we can share many things on Facebook. I also have shared many Boddunan articles of mine as well as others on FB. :)
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Rightly said Babuji.

Candy crush is the recent game which keeps me busy on my smart phone these days. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

It's good ,you found your source of happiness. And it's still good if that source keeps you busy. Cheers.

I guess it is good to take a break once in a while and come back refreshed, what do you say ? I too do that with some sites when I have had enough of it by staying away for a while...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I guess it is good to take a break once in a while and come back refreshed, what do you say ? I too do that with some sites when I have had enough of it by staying away for a while...

Yes that's right we should do that I have done it in the past also but this time the break was so long almost of 2 months. :laugh: :laugh:

Welcome back, Indeed FB and boddunan is different site. I always prefer Boddunan than FB. :)
May be you had too much of the sites. In that case, it is good to be away from them for a while. However, if you think FB is replacing all other sites, then it would be useful to stand away and think why it is so. I think variety is good on the dining table. It is also true for mental food.
Hey SJ!!!!! :woohoo:

After long time I seen you.. How r you friend? Well it happens to me too. But hope you can be here for time to time for just saying hello like this.. Missed you. ;)

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.