The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I heard bad news from you .. Because even though you may be on Facebook for long time a day ...One hour is Sufficient to be on these kind of sites ..let me say on Boddunan . If you really love this site and want to have more fun then definitely make a Routine task of viewing this website atleast once a day .

If you keep on doing this same for 15 days ..then it would become " Frequent " task for you ..So that the problem would be solved there by ..

Alll I can say is you should have a purpose to be a regular on a particular site. and i am not talking about facebook type sites unless you are using it for own benefit.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I heard bad news from you .. Because even though you may be on Facebook for long time a day ...One hour is Sufficient to be on these kind of sites ..let me say on Boddunan . If you really love this site and want to have more fun then definitely make a Routine task of viewing this website atleast once a day .

If you keep on doing this same for 15 days ..then it would become " Frequent " task for you ..So that the problem would be solved there by ..

Alll I can say is you should have a purpose to be a regular on a particular site. and i am not talking about facebook type sites unless you are using it for own benefit.

Yes the Purpose is yours. Which means you have to know your purpose. You failed in knowing or identifying your 'Purpose" . Naturally this leads to monotony and ultimately to Boredom. And the result is one fine morning it will make you say. "I lost interest."

Yes the Purpose is yours. Which means you have to know your purpose. You failed in knowing or identifying your 'Purpose" . Naturally this leads to monotony and ultimately to Boredom. And the result is one fine morning it will make you say. "I lost interest."
I think I should have a brain like "rambabu" as the speed in which he give responses is amazing, he is perhaps Sachin Tend. of this great forum. :evil: :evil:

http://mohanmekap.com/

Different sites have ifferent kind of attractions for its members. There are times when you find a certain site very attractive and you spend a lot of time on it, later you may find some other site more attractive and so on...it is a cycle, you may go back to your old sites after a while !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Different sites have ifferent kind of attractions for its members. There are times when you find a certain site very attractive and you spend a lot of time on it, later you may find some other site more attractive and so on...it is a cycle, you may go back to your old sites after a while !

I agree. I daily visit Yahoo answers and Facebook besides Boddunan. In fact, you get more ideas for Boddunan articles and forum when you visit more sites.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Devyani Sarkar

I agree. I daily visit Yahoo answers and Facebook besides Boddunan. In fact, you get more ideas for Boddunan articles and forum when you visit more sites.

Yes. By visiting some sites which are linked with your interests, they offer many ideas that can be used in Our forums as well as articles. I visit more sites on 'Self development' sites. I found they are helpful in offering good responses for the threads in the forums. In addition to this, i read good books. Many of my articles are developed on the the contents of the books i read.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Even I visit different sites to keep myself updated. I am a member of yahoo answers from last fifteen years, my first account was on yahoo and I am still there because it provides lot of knowledge on all subjects.

I too like going through Yahoo answers ...Although I am not a regular occassionally I do visit the site and always find something interesting there. In fact the web is full of information of every kind and when a person wants knowledge it is al there ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I think I should have a brain like "rambabu" as the speed in which he give responses is amazing, he is perhaps Sachin Tend. of this great forum. :evil: :evil:

I'm as common as anybody. But I learned. This forum taught me many lessons. Over a period, you too can become a trend setter. Setting a trend is not an exclusive domain of a few.

I'm as common as anybody. But I learned. This forum taught me many lessons. Over a period, you too can become a trend setter. Setting a trend is not an exclusive domain of a few.

Okay, i will agree with whatever you said. But I have seen you on many sites (No names here) so I know you did not need any learning here. Am I right? :laugh:

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.