The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I heard bad news from you .. Because even though you may be on Facebook for long time a day ...One hour is Sufficient to be on these kind of sites ..let me say on Boddunan . If you really love this site and want to have more fun then definitely make a Routine task of viewing this website atleast once a day .

If you keep on doing this same for 15 days ..then it would become " Frequent " task for you ..So that the problem would be solved there by ..

Alll I can say is you should have a purpose to be a regular on a particular site. and i am not talking about facebook type sites unless you are using it for own benefit.

Yes the Purpose is yours. Which means you have to know your purpose. You failed in knowing or identifying your 'Purpose" . Naturally this leads to monotony and ultimately to Boredom. And the result is one fine morning it will make you say. "I lost interest."
I think I should have a brain like "rambabu" as the speed in which he give responses is amazing, he is perhaps Sachin Tend. of this great forum. :evil: :evil:

I'm as common as anybody. But I learned. This forum taught me many lessons. Over a period, you too can become a trend setter. Setting a trend is not an exclusive domain of a few.

Okay, i will agree with whatever you said. But I have seen you on many sites (No names here) so I know you did not need any learning here. Am I right? :laugh:

No Sunil. I beg to differ with you. Learning is a continuous process. From cradle to graveyard it goes on and on. This site, of all the sites has taught me Discipline. The discipline norms are more stringent here than any website. It made a wild horse in to tamed horse.
I heard bad news from you .. Because even though you may be on Facebook for long time a day ...One hour is Sufficient to be on these kind of sites ..let me say on Boddunan . If you really love this site and want to have more fun then definitely make a Routine task of viewing this website atleast once a day .

If you keep on doing this same for 15 days ..then it would become " Frequent " task for you ..So that the problem would be solved there by ..

Alll I can say is you should have a purpose to be a regular on a particular site. and i am not talking about facebook type sites unless you are using it for own benefit.

Yes the Purpose is yours. Which means you have to know your purpose. You failed in knowing or identifying your 'Purpose" . Naturally this leads to monotony and ultimately to Boredom. And the result is one fine morning it will make you say. "I lost interest."
I think I should have a brain like "rambabu" as the speed in which he give responses is amazing, he is perhaps Sachin Tend. of this great forum. :evil: :evil:

I'm as common as anybody. But I learned. This forum taught me many lessons. Over a period, you too can become a trend setter. Setting a trend is not an exclusive domain of a few.

Okay, i will agree with whatever you said. But I have seen you on many sites (No names here) so I know you did not need any learning here. Am I right? :laugh:

No Sunil. I beg to differ with you. Learning is a continuous process. From cradle to graveyard it goes on and on. This site, of all the sites has taught me Discipline. The discipline norms are more stringent here than any website. It made a wild horse in to tamed horse.

There is one rule that is strictly followed here is 'no spamming' or 'no self publicity' otherwise the site gives us enough room to express our views unless these are no personal attacks!

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

There is one rule that is strictly followed here is 'no spamming' or 'no self publicity' otherwise the site gives us enough room to express our views unless these are no personal attacks!

Rules are essential to keep the house in order. The icing on the cake is, they are well implemented.
Friends we work here too seriously. We don't post the funny answers. I think this can be one of the reasons behind loosing the interest on this site.
Friends we work here too seriously. We don't post the funny answers. I think this can be one of the reasons behind loosing the interest on this site.

No please. Some of our editors and moderators have a great sense of humour. Many a time i have seen them using their humour to make light of the situation. At least I never felt the absence of humour in this site.

No please. Some of our editors and moderators have a great sense of humour. Many a time i have seen them using their humour to make light of the situation. At least I never felt the absence of humour in this site.

I agree ! Humor need not be overtly funny it can be subtle and can be part of our comment for any subject....I try to add on whenever it is possible....We have a humor thread anyway where we can have light discussions ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I agree ! Humor need not be overtly funny it can be subtle and can be part of our comment for any subject....I try to add on whenever it is possible....We have a humor thread anyway where we can have light discussions ...

I have noted subtle humour in some of your threads. Especially in your latest 'Rahul on KBC'. That's needed.
Thank you said by: usha manohar

It may be the reason why I lost interest. :blink:

But its more due to less participation of people on the site these days. :blink:

But its more due to less participation of people on the site these days. :blink:

That is not very complementary to the site since you see enough people participating and discussing even humorous topics of course there are no silly threads like there were before which went on and on about nothing in particular :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

That is not very complementary to the site since you see enough people participating and discussing even humorous topics of course there are no silly threads like there were before which went on and on about nothing in particular :)

Silly threads? :blink:

I don't think there were as if were would have been locked or were locked. :blink:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.