Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Ghosts and detective stories create fantasy and imagination and it creates sense of suspense, and that is what matters the most while reading books or watching movies. Considering reading a ghost story while alone, and switching of lights except yours own room, and suddenly there is the feeling of someone at the back, it may be ours shadow, but it does feel awful.

For me a ghost story is just a story. If it is well written. of course i'll be transferred in to the scene of action. But i never felt the presence of something physically. In fact, my way from the office to my home passes through a grave yard. Though there is a road, the graveyard way is a short way. When I'm late in the evenings, people advise me not to go by the graveyard way. But I go. And gone several times. Neither i have felt that someone is following me nor i had a trace of fear.Your fears are real ghosts.That's why, children should not be intimidated with ghost stories in childhood. Generally parents create fear in the children when they refuse to take food, "Eat. otherwise ghost will come and takes you away.". this should be avoided.

Our elders do such techniques to make us obey them. Every child feels scared of Boogies. This is obvious. :evil:

That leads to fear which stays with us all along our lives. The same belief injected in us for generations about birth,rebirth and life after death is being carried forward .

When a child grows up, they forget the fear of ghosts. They understand the mind of their parents. Hence the fear of ghost does not become a nightmare for them unless they truly see a ghost.

Your habits, good or bad, fears are formed in the formative years and they make a mark on the hearts of the children. How some elders shudder with fear seeing a cockroach or a lizard ? This is the result of wrongly injected fears during childhood. Of course, it's not true in all cases. Some may get rid of their fears after gaining maturity. But not all.

I agree with you. I have came across many children who say that they do feel scared of any ghosts or tigers. They feel scared of their mother or parents or elder coborns, etc.

Such emotions comes from within. A person may feel scared of a cow but not a snake.
It is the fear which is the source of ghost, so it is deducted from the limitations of fear through permutations and combinations that ghosts are staying with us inside fear compartment of brain cells, and once this is installed on brain, as brain has so many kilome :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: ters of veins, preferably longer that radius of earth, so not easy to locate where the fear ghost is residing, :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

No need to locate the fear ghost. Because there is no ghost called " Fear Ghost." it's the brain that creates Fear. Because, you have weak Will,and the brain will utilize your weak will to make its slave. A Strong willed person makes his brain as its slave and refuses to dance to the tunes of the brain.
Whatever makes a person scared, it is the bravery which keeps him alive. The strong will power can make him fight against every odds.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.