Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Till now, there is no sign of severe winter at Kolkata. It is cold during mid-night only.

And in AP, Cyclone Helen is creating havoc. We are having severe rainfall and winds blowing with a speed of 60-70 Kmph.
AP and TN is experiencing severe cyclone, as I have seen from news websites, hope all is well there.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Till now, there is no sign of severe winter at Kolkata. It is cold during mid-night only.

And in AP, Cyclone Helen is creating havoc. We are having severe rainfall and winds blowing with a speed of 60-70 Kmph.
AP and TN is experiencing severe cyclone, as I have seen from news websites, hope all is well there.

Not yet. Though the cyclone crossed the shore yesterday afternoon, weatherman says there will be rains for another 48 hours. In the meantime, meteorological department predicts another depression in Bay of Bengal.

Not yet. Though the cyclone crossed the shore yesterday afternoon, weatherman says there will be rains for another 48 hours. In the meantime, meteorological department predicts another depression in Bay of Bengal.

Yes but it did not rain tomorrow. Today weather is clear.

Yes but it did not rain tomorrow. Today weather is clear.

Where, in my state AP?. No weather is not yet normal.
Yes, due to late departure of rain....... winter seem to arrive very early. Cold air start blowing from october. Every part of India suffer this cold blows.
It's altogether a different picture in AP. first we suffered a lot due to Phialin. Again Due to Helen cyclone. And now weatherman predicted a low depression which may culminate in to another cyclone on 27 and 28 of this month. It's only rains. No traces of winter.
May be it happens. Winter are always better and wish if they will remain for longer time. :laugh:
May be it happens. Winter are always better and wish if they will remain for longer time. :laugh:

All of us waiting for the arrival of winter. For the last 45 days we are confined to our homes. We cannot use umbrellas because of heavy gales with 100 km per hour. We are vexed with rains.

All of us waiting for the arrival of winter. For the last 45 days we are confined to our homes. We cannot use umbrellas because of heavy gales with 100 km per hour. We are vexed with rains.

Here in Delhi its good whether these days not much cold. :)
Instead of cold bite, I can feel the mosquito bite. Weather is prone to diseases.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.