Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think the whole world is paying for what we all have done to Mother Nature see, Super Typhoon Haiyan, Cyclone Sidr, Cyclone Nargis, Typhoon Fengshen, Typhoon Morakot, Tropical Cyclone Haruna. And of course Storm Yolanda or Haiyan is World's Fourth Strongest Cyclone recently that shook Philippines have become a regular feature and there many more that shook the world.
Philippines experienced the most devastating storm recently, with large causalities and deep impact on its economy.

http://mohanmekap.com/

I think the whole world is paying for what we all have done to Mother Nature see, Super Typhoon Haiyan, Cyclone Sidr, Cyclone Nargis, Typhoon Fengshen, Typhoon Morakot, Tropical Cyclone Haruna. And of course Storm Yolanda or Haiyan is World's Fourth Strongest Cyclone recently that shook Philippines have become a regular feature and there many more that shook the world.
Philippines experienced the most devastating storm recently, with large causalities and deep impact on its economy.

Now it's the beginning. Humanity has to pay heavily for abusing the environment in the coming days.
These cyclones are mere warnings of what is slated to follow in the future! Countries like Maldives which comprises of over 2000 tiny islands with low lying lands is slowly sinking into the sea due to climatic changes. By the next century almost all of Maldives is predicted to sink in the Indian Ocean. If we all don't change then probably there will be more countries who sink like Maldives!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Devyani Sarkar
These cyclones are mere warnings of what is slated to follow in the future! Countries like Maldives which comprises of over 2000 tiny islands with low lying lands is slowly sinking into the sea due to climatic changes. By the next century almost all of Maldives is predicted to sink in the Indian Ocean. If we all don't change then probably there will be more countries who sink like Maldives!

I think modernisation is the main cause behind it. People are cutting down trees to develop the island. As a result the cyclones cannot be checked. Hence the islands are sinking in ocean.
As long as we rush madly towards development without thinking about the repercussions, we are bound to be in this state.Wisdom lies in striking a balance between development and environment protection.

I think modernisation is the main cause behind it. People are cutting down trees to develop the island. As a result the cyclones cannot be checked. Hence the islands are sinking in ocean.

the main reason is global warming, the carbon footprint which is leaving its signatures. The icebergs are melting to increase the water level of sea which is causing sinking of Islands. Some of the islands do not have to have trees because these are too small.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

the main reason is global warming, the carbon footprint which is leaving its signatures. The icebergs are melting to increase the water level of sea which is causing sinking of Islands. Some of the islands do not have to have trees because these are too small.

Exactly. Global warming is mostly due to high level industrial emissions. This in turn melting the enormous icebergs and rising the sea levels. That's why you can see most of the cyclones are causing havoc in the coastal regions.
As long as we rush madly towards development without thinking about the repercussions, we are bound to be in this state.Wisdom lies in striking a balance between development and environment protection.

Yes, after all we are cutting down trees to derive new and advanced items for modernisation. Moreover misuse of natural elements are therefore harmful for humans only.

Yes, after all we are cutting down trees to derive new and advanced items for modernisation. Moreover misuse of natural elements are therefore harmful for humans only.

Environmental abuse is harmful not only to humans but to every living organism.
I am seeing it as devil's advocate, whether all these environmentalists who are saying abt. dooms day and some of them have received nobel, whether this is going to be true is still doubt.

http://mohanmekap.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.