Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Weather is changing rapidly, many a times, cooler place are becoming hotter and vice versa, it is due to environment pollution.

In the beginning of this year, I have been to Sikkim. I did not feel the cold winter wind in the day time. It was hot. Just during night, it gradually starts cooling up. There was no snow in the mountains.
When scientist a few decades back used to warn us about the impending environmental dangers and hazards, reactions of all of us that they were all prophets of doom, alarmists but they have been vindicated in the scary situation we are in today!!
I think this thread is duplicate one, as all these has been discussed in this thread,
http://www.boddunan.com/forum/11-general-discussions/240684-winter-may-be-severe-this-year.html

That was a different topic altogether...
Coming back to the topic being discussed here, I totally agree with Chinmoy when he says that we may be paying the price for all the follies committed by us human beings in the name of advancement,comfort and other things, all f which go against nature. No wonder that we have to pay the price ...

Every mistake have some cost.
I think this thread is duplicate one, as all these has been discussed in this thread,
http://www.boddunan.com/forum/11-general-discussions/240684-winter-may-be-severe-this-year.html

That was a different topic altogether...
Coming back to the topic being discussed here, I totally agree with Chinmoy when he says that we may be paying the price for all the follies committed by us human beings in the name of advancement,comfort and other things, all f which go against nature. No wonder that we have to pay the price ...

Every mistake have some cost.

Not mistake - a long series of deadly crimes , these are crimes and more terribly committed against mother, one day we would live to see what Mother's Fury means if we have not already seen it!!!!
The most horrible cyclone that India has faced many years back, took place in Orissa. Almost half of the state was ruined. There are frequent consequences of natural calamities taking place all over the world since the previous two years.

God knows how long we all are going to live safely. Our greed has made us guilty.
The most horrible cyclone that India has faced many years back, took place in Orissa. Almost half of the state was ruined. There are frequent consequences of natural calamities taking place all over the world since the previous two years.

God knows how long we all are going to live safely. Our greed has made us guilty.

Presently, the 'Lahar' cyclone is approaching menacingly towards AP coast. Winds are blowing since yesterday with a speed of 100 kmph. Today afternoon Lehar is going to cross the shore. And its the 3rd cyclone in 3 months AP has faced.

Presently, the 'Lahar' cyclone is approaching menacingly towards AP coast. Winds are blowing since yesterday with a speed of 100 kmph. Today afternoon Lehar is going to cross the shore. And its the 3rd cyclone in 3 months AP has faced.
In the morning light drizzle here, for last few days there is no rain, it is nice to have mild rain here.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Though I agree that human beings are guilty of many crimes against Mother Nature, India is geographically situated in such a place that cyclones will remain regular phenomenon here varying in their intensity and destructiveness.
Though I agree that human beings are guilty of many crimes against Mother Nature, India is geographically situated in such a place that cyclones will remain regular phenomenon here varying in their intensity and destructiveness.

Luckily for the coastal areas of AP, Lehar, the new cyclone scheduled to visit coastal AP today weakened. It's not likely to wreak havoc as predicted earlier by the IMD. Heaved a sigh of relief.

That was supercyclone of 1999, I was in higher secondary at Ravenshaw collegiate, and just before commencement of Puja holidays, and was stranded there for nine days and those are days gives frightening fears, parents were posted at Vizag SBI, and those time mobile was not there at Orissa, those are horrible days.

http://mohanmekap.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.