Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Though I agree that human beings are guilty of many crimes against Mother Nature, India is geographically situated in such a place that cyclones will remain regular phenomenon here varying in their intensity and destructiveness.

But these cyclones are causing devastation mostly in Eastern coast. No Eastern coastal area is safe. It started with Phailin, Helen and now Lehar. Though the loss of lives is considerably less, agriculture has taken a deadly blow.
Though I agree that human beings are guilty of many crimes against Mother Nature, India is geographically situated in such a place that cyclones will remain regular phenomenon here varying in their intensity and destructiveness.

But these cyclones are causing devastation mostly in Eastern coast. No Eastern coastal area is safe. It started with Phailin, Helen and now Lehar. Though the loss of lives is considerably less, agriculture has taken a deadly blow.
Lehar is weakening, as I have seen headlines, and perhaps it becomes weak to make huge proportional destructions.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Lehar is weakening, as I have seen headlines, and perhaps it becomes weak to make huge proportional destructions.

Its weakened. This i mentioned in my earlier post. If it weakens how it can cause devastation? There is no devastation here except rainfall.

Its weakened. This i mentioned in my earlier post. If it weakens how it can cause devastation? There is no devastation here except rainfall.
Here also slight drizzle and coolness increased, it is good to see rain after some time.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Here also slight drizzle and coolness increased, it is good to see rain after some time.

Today the weather of Kolkata is cloudy. It may rain any time.
It is a great relief that this cyclone has turned into a depression and resultant rains are lashing AP and other surrounding regions. The point is if this trend of climatic variations would persist in future. A chilling thought!!
It is a great relief that this cyclone has turned into a depression and resultant rains are lashing AP and other surrounding regions. The point is if this trend of climatic variations would persist in future. A chilling thought!!

IMD says that the chances of further cyclones in this season are less. About future such occurrences nothing has been said.

Luckily for the coastal areas of AP, Lehar, the new cyclone scheduled to visit coastal AP today weakened. It's not likely to wreak havoc as predicted earlier by the IMD. Heaved a sigh of relief.

Thanks god for it. Indeed we never face any cyclone only listen and see on TV.
Friends cyclone in the winter season is horrible. I wish this cyclone should pass away far and wide.
I think the whole world is paying for what we all have done to Mother Nature see, Super Typhoon Haiyan, Cyclone Sidr, Cyclone Nargis, Typhoon Fengshen, Typhoon Morakot, Tropical Cyclone Haruna. And of course Storm Yolanda or Haiyan is World's Fourth Strongest Cyclone recently that shook Philippines have become a regular feature and there many more that shook the world.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Devyani Sarkar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.