I am not intending to start a discussion here, but felt like keeping my Boddunan mates informed.

After a sound start with Boddunan, interacting with the fellow members for a few weeks, some personal urgency changed my overall statistics. PHEW!!!. I just logged in to see I am lost in the ocean of so many new updates, expert advises and new discussions... and new fellow members ("Welcome to Boddunan"). Life changes as you stop interacting, NO MATTER WHY.

Some medical emergencies in the family have kept me occupied all these weeks, and lately I heard my office network blocks all of the personal use sites.

I got a chance only today to log in here and took this opportunity to post this message.

Anyways, I will be back soon..

Regards,
Samir
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am not intending to start a discussion here, but felt like keeping my Boddunan mates informed.

After a sound start with Boddunan, interacting with the fellow members for a few weeks, some personal urgency changed my overall statistics. PHEW!!!. I just logged in to see I am lost in the ocean of so many new updates, expert advises and new discussions... and new fellow members ("Welcome to Boddunan"). Life changes as you stop interacting, NO MATTER WHY.

Some medical emergencies in the family have kept me occupied all these weeks, and lately I heard my office network blocks all of the personal use sites.

I got a chance only today to log in here and took this opportunity to post this message.

Regards,
Samir

It happens. Take them in to your own stride. When things come back to normal, you can always come back. Cheers.
In this ever changing world, you will always find change if you part for a long time.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

It happens either because of personal reasons or sometimes due to practical difficulties...I remember how once I just could not log in here because of the changes that were taking place , finally Kalyani helped me if I am not mistaken by providing a link...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes, Samir personal exigencies , especially if it is related to medical issues, take priority over everything else. It happens to all of us, one day something happens and you cannot put in appearance and when you come back, you see so many new changes. But then that is life! So I just hope that you will be able to log in for some time after your work!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

It becomes a habit to reach here and sometimes when, I could not log in to Boddunan forum for few days, it seems to me, that I have lost something and for this it becomes part of life within few months.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Welcome back Samir. I was also not here for few months as I was busy with my studies. I have seen many new forums and articles. I can understand your condition. You have a lot to work now.
Hi Sameer welcome back! :)

Yes Boddunan has changed a lot in one year.Even I am not an active member these days but really I always miss Boddunan when I am not here. :)

Regards,
Samir

Hi Samir!

Let me start wishing your earliest getting over the medical emergency in the family and return to the forum!!! From my experience as a member I can vouch for one thing which is the irresistible appeal of this site for members who grasped the essence of what this site stands for. Once I coined that 'You may be out of Boddunan but Boddunan is not out of you'!!! All the very best!!

Regards,
Samir

Hi Samir!

Let me start wishing your earliest getting over the medical emergency in the family and return to the forum!!! From my experience as a member I can vouch for one thing which is the irresistible appeal of this site for members who grasped the essence of what this site stands for. Once I coined that 'You may be out of Boddunan but Boddunan is not out of you'!!! All the very best!!

Yes Samir. Whenever you open this site, you will see yourself in this site. Boddunan never keep its members away.
Many old and senior members discontinued for sometime for personal reasons and joined the mainstream of Boddunan now. So what I want to impress on you is, attend to your personal and domestic needs first. Be free and step in to Boddunan. It always welcomes you with open hands.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.