Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
And now in reality too at all places BJP is leading. This is bad news for Madam Gandhi and her son. :blink:
I did not expect BJP to win in Delhi. Other states have majority for BJP. This time chances for Congress to win seems very less.

I guess everyone has had quite enough of congress and hence it seems to be losing everywhere at this point of time!

Though we have to wait a few days more for declaration of results, one thing is sure that Congress would be a shadow of its self for heaping only misery and misery on the common of India. However the million dollar question is which party or which party combination would take it over from it?? It seems to me to be a perpetual run of misrule in India!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

This is something that I too have been thinking about, will BJP throw away everything because of over confidence and in fighting ! I wish and hope that they give a good governance like they did during Vajpayee's time and concentrate on the building up of nation instead of themselves..

No. We will see good governance from the BJP. They sure understood that its the people who script their destiny. Hence, I personally believe that there willbe a good governance.

Let us sincerely hope this happens ! They made such a mess here in Karnataka by getting embroiled in unwanted things and lost a golden opportunity of setting an example...

One should not equate good governance with BJP any more after its shameful performance in Karnataka. In fact, it even outdid Congress in this regard.

Now, if BJP is wise, it should learn from its Karnataka disaster. If it doesn't , it's their funeral. People grew more wiser and smarter. They can't be hoodwinked with cock and bull stories. Perform or perish.
Now actual results. Congress is likely to form govt. only in Chatisgarh. This is only consolation. B JP is ahead in Rajasthan, M.P. and Delhi. Aaam Aadami Party has impressive performance in Delhi. Apparently, 'other parties' have greater chance in next year parliamentary elections wherever they have presence.

http://zeenews.india.com/news/nation/live-aap-worry-for-bjp-in-delhi-wins-mp-rajasthan-congress-snatches-chhattisgarh_895194.html

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I did not expect BJP to win in Delhi. Other states have majority for BJP. This time chances for Congress to win seems very less.

I guess everyone has had quite enough of congress and hence it seems to be losing everywhere at this point of time!

Though we have to wait a few days more for declaration of results, one thing is sure that Congress would be a shadow of its self for heaping only misery and misery on the common of India. However the million dollar question is which party or which party combination would take it over from it?? It seems to me to be a perpetual run of misrule in India!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

This is something that I too have been thinking about, will BJP throw away everything because of over confidence and in fighting ! I wish and hope that they give a good governance like they did during Vajpayee's time and concentrate on the building up of nation instead of themselves..

No. We will see good governance from the BJP. They sure understood that its the people who script their destiny. Hence, I personally believe that there willbe a good governance.

Let us sincerely hope this happens ! They made such a mess here in Karnataka by getting embroiled in unwanted things and lost a golden opportunity of setting an example...

One should not equate good governance with BJP any more after its shameful performance in Karnataka. In fact, it even outdid Congress in this regard.

Now, if BJP is wise, it should learn from its Karnataka disaster. If it doesn't , it's their funeral. People grew more wiser and smarter. They can't be hoodwinked with cock and bull stories. Perform or perish.

I totally agree with that ! they had the chance of a life time and thanks to Yediyurappa and his various hare brained schemes and scams the party became the laughing stock.They dont seem to have learnt from their mistakes because they are now planning to bring him into the party once again...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I totally agree with that ! they had the chance of a life time and thanks to Yediyurappa and his various hare brained schemes and scams the party became the laughing stock.They dont seem to have learnt from their mistakes because they are now planning to bring him into the party once again...

By this time the think tank of BJP must have already realized and decided to set aside those non- productive yestertear's strategy that didnt work and chalked out a strategy that works. I'm sure they cannot afford to commit mistakes any more.now we are going to see a new BJP. Just wait and see.
Now actual results. Congress is likely to form govt. only in Chatisgarh. This is only consolation. B JP is ahead in Rajasthan, M.P. and Delhi. Aaam Aadami Party has impressive performance in Delhi. Apparently, 'other parties' have greater chance in next year parliamentary elections wherever they have presence.

http://zeenews.india.com/news/nation/live-aap-worry-for-bjp-in-delhi-wins-mp-rajasthan-congress-snatches-chhattisgarh_895194.html

Yes AAP created history. A rank newcomer,who was deserted by his mentor vowed to fight against Sheila Dixit and her misrule and won.irrespective of the party, the electorate realized the country needs a change badly.unprecedented high voter turn out is an indication of people's resolve.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Yes AAP created history. A rank newcomer,who was deserted by his mentor vowed to fight against Sheila Dixit and her misrule and won.irrespective of the party, the electorate realized the country needs a change badly.unprecedented high voter turn out is an indication of people's resolve.

It is of course commendable and one can see that they have put in a lot of hard work and commitment into their election strategies which has paid off.I have a feeling that they have the potential to spread and bloom in other states as well.We already have a AAP office here where you see a large number of members already active and working for the general election ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It is of course commendable and one can see that they have put in a lot of hard work and commitment into their election strategies which has paid off.I have a feeling that they have the potential to spread and bloom in other states as well.We already have a AAP office here where you see a large number of members already active and working for the general election ...

Yes. AAP's spread to other states is inevitable. Now there is no stopping for it. Today Rahul Gandhi admitted,that we have many things to learn from AAP.

Yes. AAP's spread to other states is inevitable. Now there is no stopping for it. Today Rahul Gandhi admitted,that we have many things to learn from AAP.

The only problem with this party is a definite political agenda. Let us not forget its owes its birth to the popular anger about corruption in our national which has acquires cancerous proportion. So it would take a lot of imagination to firmly eastablish itself in the political map of the country. But it is a significant victory for it!!
BJP has won elections in other 4 states also. Congress has been crashed badly. In Kolkata, BJP has won with great majority. Now it is sure that BJP will be the next ruling party in 2014.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.