Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
BJP has won elections but they don't have majority. They are still far behind the scene.
8th Dec. was a really black day for Congress Govt.
BJP gain a big win in Rajasthan and MP.But, AAp is most successful in Delhi

Other than BJP and AAP the Stock market was the most excited and happy with the results and it went uo more than 300 points today and made huge profits for investors :)

I don't know how much it benefited all investors especially the retail ones. The recent rally is not broad-based, though Sensex and Nifty are rising but gains are restricted to a few!!!

That is very true ! Today sensex has fallen because of the uncertainty of the Delhi government formation and also the fear of another election...I sincerely hope that BJP and AAP come together and form a government based some basic values !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Other than BJP and AAP the Stock market was the most excited and happy with the results and it went uo more than 300 points today and made huge profits for investors :)

I don't know how much it benefited all investors especially the retail ones. The recent rally is not broad-based, though Sensex and Nifty are rising but gains are restricted to a few!!!

That is very true ! Today sensex has fallen because of the uncertainty of the Delhi government formation and also the fear of another election...I sincerely hope that BJP and AAP come together and form a government based some basic values !

AAP is the only 'honest'- 14 caret gold organization. They cannot cooperate with any one including BJP. They cannot share power with any one. Kejriwal alone matters in the organization. His views alone are party views. Prashant Bhushan's suggestion for cooperation with BJP has been turned down. Kiran Bedi's advice also turned down. Congress has been removed easily but there is nobody to replace her.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

AAP is the only 'honest'- 14 caret gold organization. They cannot cooperate with any one including BJP. They cannot share power with any one. Kejriwal alone matters in the organization. His views alone are party views. Prashant Bhushan's suggestion for cooperation with BJP has been turned down. Kiran Bedi's advice also turned down. Congress has been removed easily but there is nobody to replace her.

Neither of the two big parties are showing interest in an alliance. Both the parties are saying that they prefer to stay as an effective opposition. Will there be a President's rule ?

Neither of the two big parties are showing interest in an alliance. Both the parties are saying that they prefer to stay as an effective opposition. Will there be a President's rule ?

Good scope of Presidency rule.
I think BJP will somehow manage to get majority. In case, they call for re-elections, the situation may adverse.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.