Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I did not expect BJP to win in Delhi. Other states have majority for BJP. This time chances for Congress to win seems very less.

I guess everyone has had quite enough of congress and hence it seems to be losing everywhere at this point of time!

Though we have to wait a few days more for declaration of results, one thing is sure that Congress would be a shadow of its self for heaping only misery and misery on the common of India. However the million dollar question is which party or which party combination would take it over from it?? It seems to me to be a perpetual run of misrule in India!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

Yes. I too am plagued with this doubt. It should not be a case of " Jumping from Frying pan to fire." Anyhow I feel the immediate need is 'unseating' of the present rule.
As expected. But I don't think it is Modi wave, it is people's wave which sways to and fro.
As expected. But I don't think it is Modi wave, it is people's wave which sways to and fro.

Yes. Its the 'People's Tsunami'. Present rulers are going to taste the power of the people which they never tasted or experienced.
I did not expect BJP to win in Delhi. Other states have majority for BJP. This time chances for Congress to win seems very less.

I guess everyone has had quite enough of congress and hence it seems to be losing everywhere at this point of time!

Though we have to wait a few days more for declaration of results, one thing is sure that Congress would be a shadow of its self for heaping only misery and misery on the common of India. However the million dollar question is which party or which party combination would take it over from it?? It seems to me to be a perpetual run of misrule in India!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

This is something that I too have been thinking about, will BJP throw away everything because of over confidence and in fighting ! I wish and hope that they give a good governance like they did during Vajpayee's time and concentrate on the building up of nation instead of themselves..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

This is something that I too have been thinking about, will BJP throw away everything because of over confidence and in fighting ! I wish and hope that they give a good governance like they did during Vajpayee's time and concentrate on the building up of nation instead of themselves..

No. We will see good governance from the BJP. They sure understood that its the people who script their destiny. Hence, I personally believe that there willbe a good governance.
According to the exit poll conducted by the ABP media, BJP is winning in all these states on predictable lines. Come December the 8th, the verdict will be out!! Let us see how the results impact the mood of the nation for the Parliamentary elections next year.

Apparently, Congress is losing. In the recent elections, BJP was main contender and so benefited. In Delhi, AAP also benefited. But in parliamentary elections, BJP is not main contender everywhere. So 'other parties' will benefit. This will be interesting situation.
Rajstan and MP seems in BJP pocket, but some exit polls say Chattishgarh is close contest and Delhi seems interesting.

Yes. This is so. Congress is beaten but not finished and very much alive. Congress has bagged more seats in Chhhatisgarh and Madhya Pradesh inspite of failure to wrest power. The so called 'Modi wave' needs be seen in light of these facts. Of course Congress has lost in Rajasthan but there also not defeated so badly as to suggest 'Modi wave effect'. In Delhi, the new comer 'AAP' and not BJP only benefit.. Interestingly, these are states where BJP has impact. I wonder what impact so called Modi wave has in other states where BJP does not exist. Obviously in those states. 'others' are more prominent.

No, we cannot take these exit polls for granted yet. let the result bring the real picture. By the way does that 'others' include congress also?

Sir, Congress can never be 'others'. This is the only nation level party. 'Others' means all parties except Conress and BJP. That is why I commented that 'others' and not BJP will benefit from congreess.defeat in most of the country.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: suni51
According to the exit poll conducted by the ABP media, BJP is winning in all these states on predictable lines. Come December the 8th, the verdict will be out!! Let us see how the results impact the mood of the nation for the Parliamentary elections next year.

Apparently, Congress is losing. In the recent elections, BJP was main contender and so benefited. In Delhi, AAP also benefited. But in parliamentary elections, BJP is not main contender everywhere. So 'other parties' will benefit. This will be interesting situation.
Rajstan and MP seems in BJP pocket, but some exit polls say Chattishgarh is close contest and Delhi seems interesting.

Yes. This is so. Congress is beaten but not finished and very much alive. Congress has bagged more seats in Chhhatisgarh and Madhya Pradesh inspite of failure to wrest power. The so called 'Modi wave' needs be seen in light of these facts. Of course Congress has lost in Rajasthan but there also not defeated so badly as to suggest 'Modi wave effect'. In Delhi, the new comer 'AAP' and not BJP only benefit.. Interestingly, these are states where BJP has impact. I wonder what impact so called Modi wave has in other states where BJP does not exist. Obviously in those states. 'others' are more prominent.

No, we cannot take these exit polls for granted yet. let the result bring the real picture. By the way does that 'others' include congress also?

Sir, Congress can never be 'others'. This is the only nation level party. 'Others' means all parties except Conress and BJP. That is why I commented that 'others' and not BJP will benefit from congreess.defeat in most of the country.

Thanks for your knowledgeable feedback. Actually i am not that conversant with political issues.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

No. We will see good governance from the BJP. They sure understood that its the people who script their destiny. Hence, I personally believe that there willbe a good governance.

Let us sincerely hope this happens ! They made such a mess here in Karnataka by getting embroiled in unwanted things and lost a golden opportunity of setting an example...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Let us sincerely hope this happens ! They made such a mess here in Karnataka by getting embroiled in unwanted things and lost a golden opportunity of setting an example...

If they are wise, they should learn from their mistakes and consolidate their position. This is the best opportunity. They should use their favorable winds present to their advantage.

If they are wise, they should learn from their mistakes and consolidate their position. This is the best opportunity. They should use their favorable winds present to their advantage.

Actually wind is unfavorable to Congress and favorable to all who have some presence in particular regions. Apart from BJP, others are also likely to gain. Ultimately everything depends on alliance.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.