Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
BJP has won elections in other 4 states also. Congress has been crashed badly. In Kolkata, BJP has won with great majority. Now it is sure that BJP will be the next ruling party in 2014.

May be true. People are vexed with the misrule of congress. they want a change.
BJP has won elections in other 4 states also. Congress has been crashed badly. In Kolkata, BJP has won with great majority. Now it is sure that BJP will be the next ruling party in 2014.

May be true. People are vexed with the misrule of congress. they want a change.

Change is badly needed. Public expects a lot from the new government.
The exit polls were certainly not accurate. AAM AADAMI party got much more success than predicted. Even in other states, BJP got much more success than predicted.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

The exit polls were certainly not accurate. AAM AADAMI party got much more success than predicted. Even in other states, BJP got much more success than predicted.

There is always some room for error but on the whole they were on target ! AAP's success was phenomenol , I am sure even they were taken by surprise ! Either way it is a very positive development in the Indian political scene !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

8th Dec. was a really black day for Congress Govt.
BJP gain a big win in Rajasthan and MP.But, AAp is most successful in Delhi

Be positive

Other than BJP and AAP the Stock market was the most excited and happy with the results and it went uo more than 300 points today and made huge profits for investors :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Seems like now the gapes are sour for the Congress, Sheila Dixit is heard saying that AAP is only spinning dreams and their success won't last long! :blink:

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/sheila-dikshit-aap-arvind-kejriwal-just-spinning-dreams/1/328627.html

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Seems like now the gapes are sour for the Congress, Sheila Dixit is heard saying that AAP is only spinning dreams and their success won't last long! :blink:

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/sheila-dikshit-aap-arvind-kejriwal-just-spinning-dreams/1/328627.html

Its a case of grapes are sour for Sheela Dixit, not only has her party lost ,she herself lost so badly against Khejriwala.So what else will she say ? If she had any sense she would have graciously accepted defeat and congratulated him for his efforts, but the lady is far too arrogant for that !

Its a case of grapes are sour for Sheela Dixit, not only has her party lost ,she herself lost so badly against Khejriwala.So what else will she say ? If she had any sense she would have graciously accepted defeat and congratulated him for his efforts, but the lady is far too arrogant for that !

That very arrogance has toppled the government and yet she still persists in her attitude! :blink:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Other than BJP and AAP the Stock market was the most excited and happy with the results and it went uo more than 300 points today and made huge profits for investors :)

I don't know how much it benefited all investors especially the retail ones. The recent rally is not broad-based, though Sensex and Nifty are rising but gains are restricted to a few!!!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.