Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I did not expect BJP to win in Delhi. Other states have majority for BJP. This time chances for Congress to win seems very less.

I guess everyone has had quite enough of congress and hence it seems to be losing everywhere at this point of time!

Though we have to wait a few days more for declaration of results, one thing is sure that Congress would be a shadow of its self for heaping only misery and misery on the common of India. However the million dollar question is which party or which party combination would take it over from it?? It seems to me to be a perpetual run of misrule in India!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

This is something that I too have been thinking about, will BJP throw away everything because of over confidence and in fighting ! I wish and hope that they give a good governance like they did during Vajpayee's time and concentrate on the building up of nation instead of themselves..

No. We will see good governance from the BJP. They sure understood that its the people who script their destiny. Hence, I personally believe that there willbe a good governance.

Let us sincerely hope this happens ! They made such a mess here in Karnataka by getting embroiled in unwanted things and lost a golden opportunity of setting an example...

If they are wise, they should learn from their mistakes and consolidate their position. This is the best opportunity. They should use their favorable winds present to their advantage.

Actually wind is unfavorable to Congress and favorable to all who have some presence in particular regions. Apart from BJP, others are also likely to gain. Ultimately everything depends on alliance.

Yes. Wind is unfavorable to congress implies, favorable to all others. He who recognizes and utilizes wisely will be the beneficiary. In the above comment I was referring BJP's position in Karnataka which was once in power.
I did not expect BJP to win in Delhi. Other states have majority for BJP. This time chances for Congress to win seems very less.

I guess everyone has had quite enough of congress and hence it seems to be losing everywhere at this point of time!

Though we have to wait a few days more for declaration of results, one thing is sure that Congress would be a shadow of its self for heaping only misery and misery on the common of India. However the million dollar question is which party or which party combination would take it over from it?? It seems to me to be a perpetual run of misrule in India!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

This is something that I too have been thinking about, will BJP throw away everything because of over confidence and in fighting ! I wish and hope that they give a good governance like they did during Vajpayee's time and concentrate on the building up of nation instead of themselves..

No. We will see good governance from the BJP. They sure understood that its the people who script their destiny. Hence, I personally believe that there willbe a good governance.

Let us sincerely hope this happens ! They made such a mess here in Karnataka by getting embroiled in unwanted things and lost a golden opportunity of setting an example...

If they are wise, they should learn from their mistakes and consolidate their position. This is the best opportunity. They should use their favorable winds present to their advantage.

Actually wind is unfavorable to Congress and favorable to all who have some presence in particular regions. Apart from BJP, others are also likely to gain. Ultimately everything depends on alliance.

Yes. Wind is unfavorable to congress implies, favorable to all others. He who recognizes and utilizes wisely will be the beneficiary. In the above comment I was referring BJP's position in Karnataka which was once in power.

Okay. BJP may utilize this position. But I also have another aspect. Congress is also not so big a loser. Congress is losing in Delhi to BJP and Aaam adami Party. Also a loser in Rajasthan. ButCongress is a gainer in Madhya Pradesh and Chhhatisgarh in terms of increase in vote share and seats even though this does not suffice to oust BJP. Then where is Modi wave?

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Okay. BJP may utilize this position. But I also have another aspect. Congress is also not so big a loser. Congress is losing in Delhi to BJP and Aaam adami Party. Also a loser in Rajasthan. ButCongress is a gainer in Madhya Pradesh and Chhhatisgarh in terms of increase in vote share and seats even though this does not suffice to oust BJP. Then where is Modi wave?

I don't think there is any wave as such. In fact we are yet to see a wavelet - let's not see a wave in a ripple!! :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:
Exit polls suggests Delhi and Chattishgarh is close contest, and on Sunday, it will be more concentrated on these two states and I will see it from internet from news sites and nevertheless this election has seen almost eight and half cores of people out of 11 and half cores of people exercising their franchises and particularly glad to see such participate form national capital reason as I feel it should inspire other states and this could galvanize voters of the rest of the country and Mumbai should learn from Delhites of voting in large numbers.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Exit polls suggests Delhi and Chattishgarh is close contest, and on Sunday, it will be more concentrated on these two states and I will see it from internet from news sites and nevertheless this election has seen almost eight and half cores of people out of 11 and half cores of people exercising their franchises and particularly glad to see such participate form national capital reason as I feel it should inspire other states and this could galvanize voters of the rest of the country and Mumbai should learn from Delhites of voting in large numbers.

Large electoral participation indicates only one thing. People are fiercely determined to punish those who are responsible for the sorry sate of affairs in all spheres of life today. Voters are awakening to the truth that they can rewrite the destiny of this country. Its a welcome change.

Large electoral participation indicates only one thing. People are fiercely determined to punish those who are responsible for the sorry sate of affairs in all spheres of life today. Voters are awakening to the truth that they can rewrite the destiny of this country. Its a welcome change.
It will be an interesting counting day, many pollsters are predicting 4-0 for BJP and never know what is stored and a nice suspense is hanging on mind.

BJP is not the ultimate winner till the final counting is done. Presently BJP is stronger than any other party. This has pushed back Congress.10 steps back.
BJP is not the ultimate winner till the final counting is done. Presently BJP is stronger than any other party. This has pushed back Congress.10 steps back.

Yes.the respective strengths of the parties will be known only after final counting tomorrow. What we are taking of is all about exit poll predictions.
All these are exit polls the real counting to be done tomorrow, the real results and removal of suspense will be cleared tomorrow, and the examination of truthfulness of exit polls will be known then. It will be a super sunday with polls and cricket match.

One should not equate good governance with BJP any more after its shameful performance in Karnataka. In fact, it even outdid Congress in this regard.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.