Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I feel that home is good place to drink but not in front of children. This avoids many unknown dangers (especially the swallowing of a man by a python).

Ahaha. True. One should remember about much bigger dangers than pythons and serpents are in waiting for those parents who indulge in not only drinking, but any negative act, even quarreling in the presence of children.

This is the age when children adopts and learn everything that they see and hear. The basically try to act just like their parents. Thus such negative activities must be stopped.
The topic of the thread is 'Do you drink in the presence of your children'?

This has not been answered.

Does anybody here admit drinking in presence of kids? :silly: :silly: :silly:

Mala Jaiswar

In my Idea, No parent drink in front of their children. Even I did not drink in front of any one.

In my Idea, No parent drink in front of their children. Even I did not drink in front of any one.

There are many parents who drink in the presence of their children. There is a danger of child becoming an addict.

There are many parents who drink in the presence of their children. There is a danger of child becoming an addict.

A responsible parent does not drink in front of their children. :woohoo: :woohoo:

A responsible parent does not drink in front of their children. :woohoo: :woohoo:

That's implied. A person who drinks before his children is irresponsible. That goes without saying

I think it depends on the lifestyle and also different households as to what is best for them and their children. Responsibility does noot end or stop when you drink in front of your cj\hildren, what do you do outside the house when they go to pubs with their friends and possibly get drunk and do something illegal.It is far more responsible to let your children know that social drinlking has to have its limitation and this can be taught only at home.Like I said before it depends on the parents and how they handle the issue, one cannot generalise and be judgmental about this issue..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I think it depends on the lifestyle and also different households as to what is best for them and their children. Responsibility does noot end or stop when you drink in front of your cj\hildren, what do you do outside the house when they go to pubs with their friends and possibly get drunk and do something illegal.It is far more responsible to let your children know that social drinlking has to have its limitation and this can be taught only at home.Like I said before it depends on the parents and how they handle the issue, one cannot generalise and be judgmental about this issue..

When I said responsibility, I meant the responsibility of letting the children know about the limitations of social drinking. With out letting the children know about the limitations if the parents drink in the presence of their children, that's real irresponsibility .

When I said responsibility, I meant the responsibility of letting the children know about the limitations of social drinking. With out letting the children know about the limitations if the parents drink in the presence of their children, that's real irresponsibility .

Thats true ! Once a parent is responsible and sends out the right signals ,it does make the right impression !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thats true ! Once a parent is responsible and sends out the right signals ,it does make the right impression !

The best way to send right signals for a parent is to set an example.After all all good and bad things start from the Home.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.