Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
As far as I am concerned, there is no need for either God or religion to lead ones life as long as you are clear about your goals in life.This also includes certain basic values, which is good enough .

Yes I agree with you. Humanity survived not due to religion but due to good samaritans.

Yes it is the people that made the society and civilization. Religion and god are just part of the civilization.

An this part has been used cleverly as a tool to promote their own selfish needs and they called it as Religion. gullible fallen for it making religion a big lucrative industry.
As far as I am concerned, there is no need for either God or religion to lead ones life as long as you are clear about your goals in life.This also includes certain basic values, which is good enough .

Yes I agree with you. Humanity survived not due to religion but due to good samaritans.

Yes it is the people that made the society and civilization. Religion and god are just part of the civilization.

It is mostly crowd mentality ! When yu are born your mind is clear and as you grow up it is the opinion and views of the people around you that controls your action and thinking to a great extent. I feel precisely because of this we should let youngsters think for themselves while we just guide them and steer them towards ceratin basic values...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I feel internet as Lord as I can search Him on Google, I feel smart phone enabled android OS as Lord as I can download apps from Google Play,

http://mohanmekap.com/

I feel internet as Lord as I can search Him on Google, I feel smart phone enabled android OS as Lord as I can download apps from Google Play,

Nice. true and funny. In today's day and age internet and technology are the almighty force.

Nice. true and funny. In today's day and age internet and technology are the almighty force.

if net is the almighty and if you take him as your power who grants you all that you want, what about the viruses?

if net is the almighty and if you take him as your power who grants you all that you want, what about the viruses?
Viruses are evil and Lord like Norton from symantec, Bit defender attacked them and destroy them before they incur heavy losses.

Viruses are evil and Lord like Norton from symantec, Bit defender attacked them and destroy them before they incur heavy losses.

Yes the internet god has many anti-viruses to defend itself from the evil viruses. In the end the God always destroys the evil. :) :)

Yes the internet god has many anti-viruses to defend itself from the evil viruses. In the end the God always destroys the evil. :) :)
Just joking with these inferences. But surely every thinks is constituted on the basis of theory of existence. or recency.

If God is that powerful, he or she should annihilate the evils once and for all and make the world free from evils.

If God is that powerful, he or she should annihilate the evils once and for all and make the world free from evils.
Very pertinent question, why evil doings are surviving more in this world and where is Lord of Universe?

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.