Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I feel internet as Lord as I can search Him on Google, I feel smart phone enabled android OS as Lord as I can download apps from Google Play,

Nice. true and funny. In today's day and age internet and technology are the almighty force.

if net is the almighty and if you take him as your power who grants you all that you want, what about the viruses?
Viruses are evil and Lord like Norton from symantec, Bit defender attacked them and destroy them before they incur heavy losses.

If God is that powerful, he or she should annihilate the evils once and for all and make the world free from evils.
Very pertinent question, why evil doings are surviving more in this world and where is Lord of Universe?

Lord of Universe is a figment of one's imagination. How an imaginative entity will come and eradicate Sins and Sinners ?
I feel internet as Lord as I can search Him on Google, I feel smart phone enabled android OS as Lord as I can download apps from Google Play,

Nice. true and funny. In today's day and age internet and technology are the almighty force.

if net is the almighty and if you take him as your power who grants you all that you want, what about the viruses?
Viruses are evil and Lord like Norton from symantec, Bit defender attacked them and destroy them before they incur heavy losses.

If God is that powerful, he or she should annihilate the evils once and for all and make the world free from evils.
Very pertinent question, why evil doings are surviving more in this world and where is Lord of Universe?

Lord of Universe is a figment of one's imagination. How an imaginative entity will come and eradicate Sins and Sinners ?
Imagine touches expectations and create excitement and pave the way for a nice filled safer places at least mentally?

http://mohanmekap.com/

God was created by our ancestors out of fear. They were afraid of the natural phenomenon, so they created an entity whose only purpose was to protect them from all the unknown force surrounding them. Every wise man know that god was created to serve the human being and not the other way round.
Thank you said by: usha manohar
God was created by our ancestors out of fear. They were afraid of the natural phenomenon, so they created an entity whose only purpose was to protect them from all the unknown force surrounding them. Every wise man know that god was created to serve the human being and not the other way round.

Well said. It implies that God was an entity created by human with the belief that entity will stand in good stead at the time of crisis. But certainly not for granting the boons just with a bribe of few coconuts.

Well said. It implies that God was an entity created by human with the belief that entity will stand in good stead at the time of crisis. But certainly not for granting the boons just with a bribe of few coconuts.

Yes first God was created and then human created religion and rituals to please the God for getting special attention.

Yes first God was created and then human created religion and rituals to please the God for getting special attention.

Now religion has become a big industry involving Millions today. Temples are doing roaring business.Gullible are the biggest patrons.
People are giving enormously to temple, as now they have more income and they want to spend money on Lord and that is why income of temples and other religious institutions have increased considerably.

People are giving enormously to temple, as now they have more income and they want to spend money on Lord and that is why income of temples and other religious institutions have increased considerably.

Yes. That's the most pitiable aspect of life. People who cannot realize the divinity in the man are thronging around the stone structures created by man and imprisoned the so called god in a temple. The reason for the increase in temples is not devotion but the efforts of the gullible to find a short cut to direct heaven by offering bribes.Height of ignorance.
Like five fingers of palm humans are different and their ways to reach heaven the ultimate goal is different.

Like five fingers of palm humans are different and their ways to reach heaven the ultimate goal is different.

May be different. But their ways should be realistic. Not blind beliefs.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.