Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
According to me, God is one. Human being divided god as per their religion. Even one religion has several forms of god. It all because of Human being.
According to me, God is one. Human being divided god as per their religion. Even one religion has several forms of god. It all because of Human being.

So you say Religion ,sects and its subsects are the creation of humans.

No this is not told by me everyone knows that God doesn't make any religion caste.this is the human who make all this for their preference. .......

No this is not told by me everyone knows that God doesn't make any religion caste.this is the human who make all this for their preference. .......

It all tantamounts to the same that it's not god whose presence nobody knows ,but it's the selfish human who created religion.

It all tantamounts to the same that it's not god whose presence nobody knows ,but it's the selfish human who created religion.

Even India and pakistan is also divided by people that created hindu and muslims......God is not here who divided the caste......Its people who do this... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Human belief is a very powerful emotion. If a person believed in any one religion or God his whole life he would never believe in any other religion. He will defend his beliefs even if there is no evidence to support it. He will create his own emotional rationalization of his belief. Logical arguments and counter evidence can never shake his blind faith. So there can never be a logical conclusion to such questions as whether there is a God. Or which is the true religion.
Human belief is a very powerful emotion. If a person believed in any one religion or God his whole life he would never believe in any other religion. He will defend his beliefs even if there is no evidence to support it. He will create his own emotional rationalization of his belief. Logical arguments and counter evidence can never shake his blind faith. So there can never be a logical conclusion to such questions as whether there is a God. Or which is the true religion.

Yes beliefs make a difference. God and religion are nothing but the products of belief.

Yes beliefs make a difference. God and religion are nothing but the products of belief.

Yes ultimately it's your beliefs that motivate you and gives you inner strength.

Yes ultimately it's your beliefs that motivate you and gives you inner strength.

True. But if carried too far the same beliefs will lead to annihilation of rationale.

True. But if carried too far the same beliefs will lead to annihilation of rationale.

Yes blind faith and superstitions are dangerous beliefs. They could obliterate logical reasoning.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.