Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Which is why, people take care of themselves in their own way without looking for help from the law enforcing authorities. After all it's our life.
In fact, I saw that now retail shoppe such as big bazzar and Dmart are selling fruit and Veggie spray wash to clean veggies. Yet another trap of consumerism. First give more than required amount of pesticide, inject oxytocin to make veggies and fruit look bigger and ripen fruits and veggies before time and then flood the market with costly fruits and veggie spray wash!

Not just oxytocin, but the veggies and fruits such as carrots, spinach, melons etc. are injected with colour and sugar syrup to make them appear brighter and taste sweeter! :blink: So instead of eating all-natural veggies, we are still eating a load of chemicals daily!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

In fact, I saw that now retail shoppe such as big bazzar and Dmart are selling fruit and Veggie spray wash to clean veggies. Yet another trap of consumerism. First give more than required amount of pesticide, inject oxytocin to make veggies and fruit look bigger and ripen fruits and veggies before time and then flood the market with costly fruits and veggie spray wash!

Not just oxytocin, but the veggies and fruits such as carrots, spinach, melons etc. are injected with colour and sugar syrup to make them appear brighter and taste sweeter! :blink: So instead of eating all-natural veggies, we are still eating a load of chemicals daily!

True. Mixing colors and other additives is being done openly. I have seen it. This is a common scene in our vegetable markets.

:( ...how many things can be controlled ...there are n no.of things ....no wonder even after consuming fruits we still fall ill..gone are the days when eating apple a day used to keep doctors away!

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

:( ...how many things can be controlled ...there are n no.of things ....no wonder even after consuming fruits we still fall ill..gone are the days when eating apple a day used to keep doctors away!

Now eating even a slice of apple will land you in a hospital. Take the charge. Don't wait for somebody for controlling the conditions if you want to live an ailment free life.
People who are money minded making these kind of vegetable poison to mankind. By using carbide several persons are making fruits before it turns to its stage naturally. They can raise the vegetable price instead of injecting the vegetables and fruits. People are nowadays ready to buy organic items but how much quality that item contain is ?. Live and let live others happily in the society.
People who are money minded making these kind of vegetable poison to mankind. By using carbide several persons are making fruits before it turns to its stage naturally. They can raise the vegetable price instead of injecting the vegetables and fruits. People are nowadays ready to buy organic items but how much quality that item contain is ?. Live and let live others happily in the society.

Organic stuff is good in all respects but they are expensive with limited availability.
Selling poison is not just limited to fruits and veggies..even ice-cream and sweets are sweetened beyond limits these days. No wonder more and more people are falling prey to diabetes. Even big brands of ice-cream are so sweet that even normal people cannot consume it. Agreed that a sedentary life leads to various diseases, but other factors like too many overly sweet edible items are also to be blamed.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Organic stuff is good and prices are high but the quality also a drawback. Several stores nowadays selling organic items with complete packing. How to know whether they are organic or regular item. There is no way to find the originality of the item. Every pocket nowadays printed with the word organic items. I think this also like a trend to raise the product price indirectly by consuming those items which are not genuine. In some departmental stores only selling the original product.
In these dreary conditions, it seems only way out is to grow our own vegetables . Vegetables required for a small family can be grown in pots also. Even in apartments vegetables can be grown in pots.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.