Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Not sure if I should give my honest opinion here because I am afraid I will be misinterpreted. In my opinion all the reservations should be done away with and getting a job should primarily be on the basis of merit.

I too am of the opinion that all reservations should be done away with since it has reached ridiculous proportions now, more a tool in the hands of our politicians.It is being misused left, right and center. Merit should be the only criteria and any help shd be hgiven to deserving economically weak students regadless of caste and religion.

Exactly, now meritorious students who belong to the general caste have given up on even trying for govt. jobs owing to so many reservations. the reservation system was initiated to bring the people lagging behind in terms of education and finance at par with other general caste...but now we can't see this coming to an end. Isn't the same thing now happening to people of general caste?

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Not sure if I should give my honest opinion here because I am afraid I will be misinterpreted. In my opinion all the reservations should be done away with and getting a job should primarily be on the basis of merit.

I too am of the opinion that all reservations should be done away with since it has reached ridiculous proportions now, more a tool in the hands of our politicians.It is being misused left, right and center. Merit should be the only criteria and any help shd be hgiven to deserving economically weak students regadless of caste and religion.

Exactly, now meritorious students who belong to the general caste have given up on even trying for govt. jobs owing to so many reservations. the reservation system was initiated to bring the people lagging behind in terms of education and finance at par with other general caste...but now we can't see this coming to an end. Isn't the same thing now happening to people of general caste?

Very true, we have politicians like Mayawati and Mulayam Singh ,Karuna nidhi etc etc who are going one step further and want to bring in reservations for low caste muslims ( converts ) , wonder what next they will think of ??? :dry: :huh:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Economic backwardness should be the only criteria in the form of aid. No reservations.

Very true, we have politicians like Mayawati and Mulayam Singh ,Karuna nidhi etc etc who are going one step further and want to bring in reservations for low caste muslims ( converts ) , wonder what next they will think of ??? :dry: :huh:

They are moving from macro to micro reservation.

Next is Indian Cricket team. A reserved class player will never be given out.

Rambabu - Next is Indian Cricket team. A reserved class player will never be given out.

They are constantly thinking up new things to keep themselves in news ...
@ Rambabu, there is a reservation for sportsperson and also for political sufferers ????? which can be (mis) used by anyone ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Rambabu - Next is Indian Cricket team. A reserved class player will never be given out.

@ Rambabu, there is a reservation for sportsperson and also for political sufferers ????? which can be (mis) used by anyone ..

There is reservation for sports persons in Jobs. But this is extended to a proper sport. Anyhow this was in a lighter vein. But the way in which things are going on, no wonder such things happen soon.

There is reservation for sports persons in Jobs. But this is extended to a proper sport. Anyhow this was in a lighter vein. But the way in which things are going on, no wonder such things happen soon.

I know, everyone will start demanding their rights , why not even the general category ?... :dry:

I know, everyone will start demanding their rights , why not even the general category ?... :dry:

If reservations continue soon..there will a time when even private jobs will have no place for people belonging to general category..who knows..but this again is a concern and NOM to other castes.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

If reservations continue soon..there will a time when even private jobs will have no place for people belonging to general category..who knows..but this again is a concern and NOM to other castes.

As long as this reservation system remains, any type of mad and crazy things will happen. That's assured.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.