Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Most of the points are true,..many of my friends are putting off having kids..because they are not ready. I fail to understand how can anybody be ready....we all learn... As far as staying fit and doing exercise..I repeatedly have heard friends and acquaintances telling me..why do you go to the gym, are you up for any contest..again a ridiculous statement..which I ignored. I don't why staying fit and exercising is equated with some hidden agenda..why can't people accept it that we need to exercise to stay fit.

True, staying fit should be part of your lifestyle ...You dont ne3ed not even go to the gym but that is again a personal choice , one can take a walk or do some yoga and exercise at home to keep fit !

Depending on the time available there are a plethora of ways to keep yourself fit. I for one fill the water bottles and use them for lifting exercises.

It is indeed a good technique..i read it somewhere instead of using or buying dumbell..a 1ltr water bottle can come handy and can be used.

It's not all. I use my cloth hanger pipe to do my Pushups. Holding the edge of a heavy table, I do squats. Just think. You can create your own gym.

Well, I hope other people who are looking out for setting up a home gym can get ideas from here...very innovative I must say.

As I said above, what all you need is to think for a while. And definitely you will get ideas to set up a home gym with the things around you without spending a dime.

Yes, very true. That is why yoga is the best form of exercise. We don't require any equipment.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Most of the points are true,..many of my friends are putting off having kids..because they are not ready. I fail to understand how can anybody be ready....we all learn... As far as staying fit and doing exercise..I repeatedly have heard friends and acquaintances telling me..why do you go to the gym, are you up for any contest..again a ridiculous statement..which I ignored. I don't why staying fit and exercising is equated with some hidden agenda..why can't people accept it that we need to exercise to stay fit.

True, staying fit should be part of your lifestyle ...You dont ne3ed not even go to the gym but that is again a personal choice , one can take a walk or do some yoga and exercise at home to keep fit !

Depending on the time available there are a plethora of ways to keep yourself fit. I for one fill the water bottles and use them for lifting exercises.

It is indeed a good technique..i read it somewhere instead of using or buying dumbell..a 1ltr water bottle can come handy and can be used.

It's not all. I use my cloth hanger pipe to do my Pushups. Holding the edge of a heavy table, I do squats. Just think. You can create your own gym.

Well, I hope other people who are looking out for setting up a home gym can get ideas from here...very innovative I must say.

As I said above, what all you need is to think for a while. And definitely you will get ideas to set up a home gym with the things around you without spending a dime.

Yes, very true. That is why yoga is the best form of exercise. We don't require any equipment.[/quote

Yes. Instead of using that Tread mill in the fancy Gyms, go for a morning walk. No need of a Penny.
I feel that 35- 45 years are the most productive stage of one's life since there is still scope for change and a person is at his/her peak where physcal health is considered. Unless one makes the most of it , you may end up regretting in your later years ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

If health is good and enough work is there, even in late age too one can Bo productive. MF Hussain and Morarjee Desai are but a few examples. Of course, I agree, such cases are rare.
If health is good and enough work is there, even in late age too one can Bo productive. MF Hussain and Morarjee Desai are but a few examples. Of course, I agree, such cases are rare.

Of course there are many such examples, most of the billionaires and top executives and industrialists are in their sixties or seventies ! But this is because of their hard work that has gone in during their thirties and forties ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Of course there are many such examples, most of the billionaires and top executives and industrialists are in their sixties or seventies ! But this is because of their hard work that has gone in during their thirties and forties ...

Yes. This brings me back to the point during 30s and 40s, how people make a mistake of neglecting their health in pursuit of careers. This mistake was not done by those you said above.

Very true its all depends on health I remember we used to have a director in one of my previous company of age 70 years but he was very productive though was not that physically competent with young boys but of course he had great mind. :)

Very true its all depends on health I remember we used to have a director in one of my previous company of age 70 years but he was very productive though was not that physically competent with young boys but of course he had great mind. :)

Health is the deciding factor for the late age activities. And this is what is being neglected during 30s And 40s. If one person is active even in 70s, it says, that person did not ignore his health during his 30s and 40s.

Health is the deciding factor for the late age activities. And this is what is being neglected during 30s And 40s. If one person is active even in 70s, it says, that person did not ignore his health during his 30s and 40s.

Exactly may that is the reason he was so fit in his seventies. But mental stress these days is the major concern for bad health.

Exactly may that is the reason he was so fit in his seventies. But mental stress these days is the major concern for bad health.

Taking care of mental stress and keeping away from mental stress is also a part of maintaining a good healthy life style during earlier phase of life.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.